Honey senpai! Tom x reader

Your pov

I attended at ouran high . (YES THIS IS A JAPANESE ANIME!) I wanted to study so I went to a music room. but then suddenly this happened

In case you did not know im the heiress to (l/n) weapon company. so I could easily pay for the vase. I then called my dad about it then he quickly send a new on. Thank god. I then felt a light tug. 

"Hi there ! whats your name"

My heart melted at this little guy. he had chocolate hair and deep yet sparkaly blavck 'eyes'. He then smiled and me and then spoke.

"mine is tom but you can call me honey senpai!"

"o-okay, my name is -"

I then was cut off by a boy with caramel hair his left eye was covered with his hair and he had glasses.

"your (y/n) the heires to the (l/n) weapon company, you usually study and are a star student but quite clumsy"

Tom senpai's pov

(y/n) is really pretty! I like how her (e/c) sparkle. I then offer her cake then we both sit down and talk as i charm her with my cuteness.  she is just has the most beautifulest smile! wait... am i in love with her? I MUST TELL MATT SENPAI ( he is mori senpai) 

Matt senpai's pov

I know what tom is feeling and so he walks over to me with his tomme bear in hand then tells me.

"what do I do I just met her!"

"tell her how you feel"

"Ok!"

Your pov

I then see tom senpai walk back over to me with his cute lil' eyes! i love him! wait WAT?! oh my god Im in love with a short kawaii 17 year old. I then look forward to see something thrown at my face as tom senpai catches it it was a high ninja star. from my family's company.... I was shoked as I see a man or 5 jump out from the ceiling . Tom then picks me up and tells me to hold on as the other girls run out of the room. i then see matt senpai with all the others jump out of the window followed by me and tom. I then burried my face into toms chest as I held him tightly.  he then put me down as I looked at him scared.

He then jumps up and kisses my fore head then runs off matt following him as the others run toward me. edd was freaking up but then calmed down as tord looked scared and alex and rocky just watched ( they are the opposite gender of my two oc's) 

I then just looked confused as matt and tom fought all five3 of the men. tom took all their weapons then ran up to me.

"Ï think these are yours"

"thanks,"

"um, (y/n) I think I love you"

"I think I love you too"

"ahem, were still here"

I hear alex say, I then saw tom glare at him as he looked away.

FINISHED!