-4-

Edd and Matt wasted time at the park, for about an hour. They got bored, and made their way home. They didn't want to take the car, since the house wasn't that far from the park. They walked in silence. Matt was still upset at Edd, for ruining his five year 'operation'. Matt would always glare at Edd when he wasn't looking. Edd could feel the cold stare.

Edd got the keys out of his pocket, and stuck it in the keyhole. He opened the door, and went in. Tord was once again sitting on the couch. Edd smiled seeing him.

"Tord, it's practically like you live on the couch!" Edd said, sitting down next to him. From the corner of his eye he could see Matt storm out of the room. You'd think he was the one that liked Tord.

"What's up with him? Did something happen at the store?" Tord asked, wrapping his arms around Edd's neck.

"T-The store was out of the mirror that he wanted.." Edd lied. Tord smiled.

"Soo, I went against what you said," Tord said, smiling nervously. Edd looked at Tord, angrily.

"I might've went to bug the Witness." Edd frowned.

"Torrdd, I told you not to!" Edd complained. Tord smiled, and looked down.

"Sorry, but he was just acting strange. I haven't seen him for like two days. When I finally went to go see him, he was all bundled up in his blanket, and he wouldn't even talk to me. It was like something was wrong or something." Edd looked at him in surprise.

Just as he said this, Tom walked into the room. He was dragging his blanket draped around his shoulders like a cape, the excess dragging behind him. He looked tired. Tom walked to the fridge, and opened it, grabbing one bottle of Smirnoff.

"Getting drunk again, alcoholic?" Tord said, glaring at Tom. Tom looked sad at his remark. Instead of insulting him back like he usually would, he just grabbed four more bottles of alcohol, and started walking to his room.

Due to Tom's 'luck' he passed Matt in the halls. Matt saw the excessive amount of alcohol that he was carrying, and tried to take a few of them. Tom struggled to keep all of the bottles with him.

"Tom, let go. You know that you can't have this many." Matt scolded, tugging on one of the bottles.

"What are you, my mom?" Tom insulted. at Matt. Matt gave Tom an offended look.

"Tom, I care about you, and I don't want you to have this many." Matt said. They started a small game of tug-o-war with the bottles. Matt eventually let go, which made Tom stumble back, letting go of all of the bottles in his arms.

Three out of five of the bottles broke. The alcoholic substance wettened the carpet, spreading the smell of booze throughout the house. They stared at the puddle of alcohol and glass shards for a moment.

"Great job, Tom, look what you did." Tord growled. Tom looked at him, in sadness.

"You're so useless sometimes. Why do you even stay around here?" Tord hissed at Tom. Small, almost un-noticeable black tears formed in his eyes. Matt could notice. He stepped closer to Tom, but before he could do anything, the tears started falling. Tom rubbed his eyes, and ran into his room slamming the door.

Matt looked toward the door Tom disappeared behind. He looked back at Tord.

"He's such a crybaby.." Tord mumbled under his breath. As Matt heard stifled sobs from Tom's room, he stomped near Tord.

Matt was about to explode.