27. Take You There {Part 2}

Sarai' Morgan

"Is this too much?" I asked Dub as I made myself visible in the camera. She laughed. I was at Victoria Secret picking out something to wear tonight. I had planned a nice dinner full of our favorite native meals. As far as I knew, Jabri hasn't visited home in years. So, I figured I could bring home to him. I was going to make everything myself too so I had to hurry and get out of this mall.

"I feel like a big sister." Dub cheesed hard. "Only by two minutes. Thoughts?" I brought her attention back to a possible option. "He's gonna take it off so does it really matter?" I rolled my eyes. "Dub. You're not helping." I whined. "I am! It doesn't matter what you wear, honestly. I think black is sexy...red is sexy. I like all three! Get them all." She encouraged.

"I'm so nervous." I admitted. I didn't necessarily know how to come out and tell Jabri that I was ready, so I thought that I could just show him instead. I was confident in my decision but Jabri gave me butterflies, so my nerves were all over the place.

"Are you sure about this?" Dub sensed my nervousness. "Yes...it's just nerves. I trust him." I said truthfully. "That's good. But if you're not ready, don't do it. He's waited four months, a few more wouldn't hurt. Snatching his soul is enough until you build up the courage." She laughed, making me join in. "I got brownie points for that one. Scared him a little bit." I joked.

"What you fail to realize is that you opened up a whole new door. He's gonna fuck you like you know what you're doing." She threw out there. "He knows I don't though so he's going to be as gentle as I want him to be." I said sure of myself. Truthfully, I didn't know that but I hoped that he would be. I needed mercy this time.

"Maybe tonight. You'll be throwing it back in the morning." She promised. "I'm hanging up." I announced. "Don't get scared now Dub. Big girl panties need to be on for this one. Me and Mel want to hear all about it too." She smiled. "You and Mel are the reason you need new seats." I reminded her. "I told Daddy!" She stuck her tongue out at me.

"You did not!" I replied in disbelief. "I did. It's actually better that he knows now because if he walks in on you two, that'll be suicide." She laughed. "Fuck you. Get off my phone." I gave her the finger and hung up, giggling at her silliness. We were both snitches when it came to our benefit.

My nerves continued to grow as time got closer. Jabri had texted me to let me know that he would be on his way soon. I had candles lit, oil burning, soft music playing and the lights dimmed. He's been working hard lately and he deserved a night of good food and relaxation. This was my first time doing anything like this for a man too, so I hoped he liked it.

"Okay." I breathed as I stood in the mirror, fixing my hair. I bantu knotted it when I got back from the mall. I let it down after I finished the food and it was popping to say the least. Jah loved when I wore it curly anyways. "No panic attacks tonight Babygirl. I need all confidence." I pep talked myself as I tied my robe over my lingerie set.