Revealing

"To repeat—the animal responsible for terrorizing Mystic Falls, has been caught." The reporter on the television stated as I walked into the kitchen.

"Scum ball. Scum Bucket." Jenna stated hatefully as she eyed the T.V and held a cup of coffee. I rose an eyebrow and leant against the doorway, looking over her curiously.

"Who are you talking to?" Elena asked from behind her, holding a cup of coffee also.

"Him." Jenna answered in annoyance and gestured at the reporter on the screen.

"The news guy?" I asked with a sigh and walked into the kitchen fully.

"Also known as Logan 'scum' Fell." Jenna countered with a scoff while she glared at him. "Did your mom ever tell you why I moved away from Mystic Falls?" She asked and I smirked, looking at Elena who chuckled in amusement.

"Oh, no way." Elena stated in laughter back at Jenna. "You and him?" She asked, shaking her head in disbelief. "He's cute." Lena nodded in approval but I gagged.

"He is not cute." Jenna argued as Elena sat down at the table. "There's nothing cute about him." She added in disgust before turning off the T.V. I sighed grabbing a bowl from the cabinet along with some cereal and some milk. "What are you doing with that?" Jenna asked, sipping her coffee while Elena shined an old pocket-watch.

"I went yesterday and got it from the safe-deposit box." Elena pointed out. I grabbed a spoon from the drawer next to me before making my way over to the table, seeing that Elena had an entire box full of old belongings in front of her. "Mom had told Mrs. Lockwood that she would loan it to the Founder's council for their heritage's display." Elena added, looking down at the watch as Jenna grabbed a ring from the box.

"Is that Grandma Beth's wedding ring?" Jenna asked in confusion and Elena smirked.

"Originally, it was great-great-Grandma Mary's wedding ring." Elena pointed out as Jeremy came into the dinning area. I smiled in amusement and shook my head at her, trying to eat my cereal quietly.

"How much do you think this stuff is worth?" Jeremy asked, picking up the pocket watch and looking down at it carefully. "You know, like on eBay." He added but I scoffed and grabbed it back from him, putting it in the box.

"You're not gonna find out." I countered in annoyance and Jeremy rolled his eyes, walking toward the fridge.

"That stuff is mom and dad's. You can't just give it away." He stated in protest and Elena rolled her eyes back at him.

"I'm not giving it away. It's called a loan, Jeremy." Elena replied in annoyance as she continued to shine the belongings before the doorbell rang. I watched Elena put everything down and get up from the table quickly. Jenna and Jeremy looked at me in confusion while Elena walked toward the door and I sighed.

'Stefan', I mouthed at the two before rolling my eyes and they slowly nodded in acknowledgment. "They practically hump like bunnies these days." I added sarcastically, eating my cereal quietly again while Jeremy smirked at me in amusement.
~~~

The doorbell rang and I walked towards it from the dinning room just as Jeremy came down from the stairs. Jeremy got to the door first, opening it only to scoff in annoyance. He tried to close it again but Tyler put a hand on the door, stopping him. "I'm here for my mom. I'm supposed to pick up a box—" Tyler pointed out in annoyance at him but Elena came from the hallway.

"It's right here." She reassured, walking over to him and handing him the box gently. "Please, be careful." Elena sighed at him as he grabbed the box from her, nodding in agreement.