Chapter 37: Naive

Dahyun P.O.V (Point Of View)

"Yuna-ah just leave those here, Irene needs us in the basement" a blonde girl spoke while placing groceries in the small fridge of the house "She thinks that someone found out about our plan" she added and the redhead nodded.

The girls headed towards the basement leaving me hiding behind an old couch that was surrounded with boxes full of junk.

"How many hours has she been sleeping?" I heard Irene ask as I moved down a series of stairs and in front a small, wooden door. "She woke up like 5 hours ago, ate and then passed out again" a girl replied.

I leaned my head closer to the door while peeking from the keyhole. I could barely see 5 figures, 4 seatead in chairs around a table while the 5th was on the floor at the other end of the room.

"I really wanted to talk to you guys" Irene sternly said "You know, you're the only people I trusted with this mission" she air quoted the word 'mission'. "And I feel like you're not trying enough to help me succeed. Yeri has already suspected something even though, I trusted I would never do something like this again" Irene slightly raised her voice, turning her head back to look at the unconscious figure on the floor.

"Why do we even have her here?" the girl I supposed was Ryujin asked and the redheaded beside her nodded. "Revenge" Juhyun replied "I wanted to teach Whan-ah a lesson with out hurting her more"

"Why do you suddenly care so much?" the blonde asked raising a brow "I mean, you've been treating her poorly since forever" she pointed out and Irene scoffed "They're taking her away from me" she replied "As soon as she came back with that Dahyun girl she changed" she said and I chocked, coughing loudly.

"What is that?" the red haired female growled and jumped on her feet.

"If it's Yeri I swear to G--"

"Who the fuck are you?" the redhead opened the door and stood in front of me, her tall figure blocking my view of the room.

"Is Momo here?" my voice came out as a whisper and the girl in front of me laughed "Ryujin-ah!" she shouted and in a matter of seconds another figure headed towards me, pushing the redhead out of the way. "Oh it's the pale kid" she mocked and threw herself onto me attempting to pin me down.

"Dahyun?" Irene asked from inside the room, anger building up in her system when seeing Ryujin on the ground and me in front of her. I had successfully dodged her, making her fall face first on the floor.

"How the fu--" she got cut off by the blonde running towards us, slipping and falling making both her and the red haired girl fall on top of Ryujin.

I took the opportunity to run at Irene's direction and enter the room. She looked confused and angry as she scolded her members "WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?" she hollered and glared at the 3 girls on the floor.

I looked around the room and felt my head spinning when noticing Momo tied, on the floor, her hair messy and eyes closed.

I felt as if time had stopped. I felt my body going numb.

"Get her you morons!" Juhyun barked and all 3 girls came running at my direction. Irene was behind them, looking for something.

Before I knew it I was tackled down by the blonde one while Ryujin started kicking my sides and beating my face. "Yuna-ya get the fucking rope" Irene scolded and the tall girl run out of the room.

Ryujin's hits became stronger and stronger as I hissed at the pain, trying to break free from the blonde's grip.

"Aw you must love her so much" Irene smirked as soon as Yuna got back into the room, dragging Ryujin away from me. "Only you had the balls to come and get her, right?" she asked while the blonde, I assumed was Chaeryoung, tied my hands behind my back.

My head was ringing, my vision slowly started to get blurry.

"I guess you met Yeri" she laughed "I saw you outside the restaurant, baby. Don't think I'm that naive" Irene moved closer to me. "I have connections everywhere, Dahyun. This whole thing was planned" she said crouchng down in front of me "I have been watching you guys from the day we fought" she slapped the side of my face and I whined, earning another slap.

"I had to wait for the right time to get what I wanted for so long" she added while wiping some blood from my cut lip. "Now that I have two of you, it's way more fun" her phone vibrated and she turned to pick it up.

Trying to catch her off guard I attempted kicking her face only to be pinned against the wall. "Hey Seulgi! No, you're not bothering" she said pushing me harder against the wall "Yeah sure! I'll pick you up" Juhyun smiled talking to the phone.

I was about to scream when she mouthed 'Don't even try' letting me go for a second and pointing at her gun.

I froze as she ended a call

"It's a date, then" she chuckled and threw her phone on the ground.

"Do not even try to attack me like this, ever again. Understand?" she growled punching me right in the face, making my head fly back and hit the wall knocking me out.