[E.3]

This was a bit of fun for me, and fluff. Praise me. Tell me I did good? lol
😘😙😘

🚼

"Namjoon I'm going to kill you!" I promised him.

"I'm sorry, baby." He frantically called out, his face wincing as I squealed like a dying pig and made fists around his hand. "You're almost there."

"Almost." A scream escaped me as a plunging pain shot out from my stomach. Tears fell and I wasn't able to continue screaming as another contraction tore me apart. "There my ass! Fuck you Namjoon!"

"I'm sorry!"

🚼

Outside, the few who were able to make it was scattered around near the room.

Kitten flinched at a particular scream and immediately her hand went to her belly. She knew that feeling.

"Kitten?" Yoongi called out, worried etched unto his handsome face. "Are you hurt?" He watched as she grimaced at him. The male knew why though, his Kitten had gone through it twice before. Unlike Namjoon though, Yoongi had never had his hair pulled, instead she had screamed silently, the pain too excruciating for her to even voice it out.

"No, just reminded." She gave him a small smile. Yoongi sighed as he was taken back to that first time, when he had prayed to help her with or share the pain so she didn't have to go through it alone.

"Bunny I'm here!" A cry came from the elevator as the youngest male rushed to his wife's side. He cradled her as if she was in pain. His interruption and presence brought the older males those who were there to smile.

"Jungkook...I'm not the one in labor."

"How long has it been?" Hoseok asked, his worrisome frown etched into his face. All the screaming pain was a little too much for him. In addition, it was as if he was seeing a glimpse of his future, that was back home sleeping.

"Five." Kitten whispered. Hers had lasted a little less than eight the first time, her second one had been a little shorter but still longer than six.

"Come on Kitten lets go." Yoongi knew she was hesitant. She wanted to be here for Baby, but so did everyone else. "Get some rest, and we have to go pick up our children. We'll come back." Only at the mention of her babies did Kitten move. Most likely because of the situation, she had this urge to hold her babes tight.

Jimin and Dollface came by before work had called them in, and with them Hoseok had to leave as well. Not long before them though, the eldest came by with a smile on his face, and food for those who were hungry.

Taehyung came by after Jungkook took his wife home. He was there, although slightly distant. The important thing was that he was there.

🚼

"If you ever fuck me again without a condom—ah! I'm going to kill you! No, if you fuck me with that cock of yours and I get pregnant—ohh—God! I'm going to cut your balls off!"

Namjoon felt the pain below even when it was just words.

"I'm sorry babe, I'm sorry." All he could say was that.

"And—why fuck in the world did you have to fuck twins inside me!" A sharp pain shoot inside of me like a million little nano-punches. My vagina and stomach was in so much pain, and all because this big-cock owning Daddy wanted children. "I said one! Not two at the same time!"

I didn't even know how my voice hadn't gone out. Ten hours. Ten hours of labor, and my cervix still had to be a bit more dilated—completely, before I can even think about pushing.

At this moment all I saw was Namjoon and I hated him. Absolutely abhorred the piece of cock.

"Namjoon Kim!" My hands left his hand and I grabbed his soft locks on his head. Not because I could, because he looked so damn perfect while I was in labor, sweating, and disgusting looking as my legs were apart so the doctor or nurse could check on the status of my cervix. "I hate you!"

I meant it. Only at the moment of course, the pain had been so much, I couldn't help but scream it out loud.

Poor Daddy...

At the moment though, he deserved all the hits and meanness, because my vagina was ripping apart all because he wanted to ensure his genes and brain was transferred to the future by progeny.

God, it hurt.

"Okay, she's ready..." someone said.

Finally!

🚼

"I'm so sorry, in-laws...", my father was outside the room bowing once to my in-laws. "She..."

"Oh, please don't. She's in pain." Mother-in-Law smiled, the situation joyous but also painful. She was a mother, and she had gone through labor as well. And her son, Namjoon's had been particular painful and difficult. Although at the end, it had been worthy, her son bringing more joy than anything to her, especially when he was a good son, and even better person.

"Reminds me of the time when you were with Namjoon." Her husband chirped and Mother-in-law gently shushed him with a hand to his chest. "She'll be fine. All of them will be."

"Gah—Baby, my hair!" Namjoon's scream pierced through the door.

"And Namjoon's hair will grow again! I'm sure my son will look great bald too!" He guffawed and his wife rolled her eyes at him joking about his son's hair.

Then the first cry of the bundle of joy was rung in the crisp air.