Chapter 5 - My my

[ Asemod ' Killer ' Thenos POV ]

" Apologies, I thought you needed help", I lied.

" Nah im good, thank for the worry though", her delicious voice resonated deep in my chest, a smile gracing her face. A smile towards me, for soms unkown reason this made me happy.
Clearing my throat,

" What business do you have that requires you to be pulled over on an emptry road as night falls?"

" None", was her simple reply , shrugging.

" You are aware the woods are dangerous at night."

" Only if your scared."

" Are you not ?"

" Of the woods? No, i havent something to fear."

" Names Killer by the way.."

" Strange name Killer, but nice to meet you. You can call me Ghost."

" I know of your name."

She looks at me a bit surprised, " And you know my name how?"

" There isnt anything in this town that i dont know."

" Well you dont know me."

True. I thought to myself,and that bothers me greatly. As we had been conversing she had dropped the bud of her cigarette and stepped out the ember and adjusted her self on the seat of her bike . Facing her body more towards my hulking frame beside her bike, only then was i able to see the smallest bit of black ink peaking out from her shirts neck like.

Another tattoo? How many dose this girl have?, the interal thoughts whirled in my head with nefarious images of exploring her body to find just how many more she had.

But seeing this woman, her tattoos seem to give away so little abiut herself.

" Best be admiring my ink and not my chest", came a sassy, slightly joking tone from Ghost.

" Its rare to see a woman with so much work."

" Ill take that as a compliment. So thank you"

And with that she turned back towards the quickly darkening forest with a smug yet beaming smile.

I stood rooted to the spot , just admiring her , before i to looked out at the forest. I havent a clue what is becoming of me. Chatting with a stranger, a woman stranger to be exact, a beautiful etheral mysterious woman stranger to be quite exact.
I dont socialize outside of the club, i dont talk to random people, or sit in comfortable silence. But with Ghost, out here in the quiet night it was comfortable.

" So what brought you out here may i ask?"

" Had a dream," was her short reply.

" A dream?,"

She simply stood before me staring into my eyes, nodding her head.

A grunt of acknowledgment, was my reply.

After that we fell into a slightly tense , on my part silence. Although it didnt seem to faze her one bit. She looks at me for a bit , rasising her eyebrow quizzically, giving me a once over. Then a short curt nod, as if she approves. And just as fast spins on her heel and walks off the road into the grass just before the tree line.

By Odins beard this woman looks like Nicnevin, standing there in the moodnight, beautiful and mysterious. Almost as if she was a being too far away to touch but so close to see every detail. She stood there looking like a Queen, like a goddess, and it turned on a fire in me. One from which i have never even felt a heat similar to in its intensity. The way her hair cascaded around her lithe frame, grazing against her skin as the slightest breeze tickled the darkened locks. I wanted to run my hands through her hair, just knowing that it would feel so much softer than it looks. And the way the moon light washes over her skin, although tan , in the darkness making her looks as if she were glowing. Only then did she turn her head slightly and tilt it towards the sky , eyes closed and lips slightly parted. How i had such an urge to sample such petals of lips.