- T h i r t y - o n e -

• ▌│█║▌║▌║[ ღ ]║▌║▌║█│▌•

"Do you really have to go?" You asked as you fix the black tie that your boyfriend was wearing.

"I'm sorry baby. I have to. This is our last business deal." You slightly pout at the thought that your boyfriend will leave you again for another business.

Jungkook noticed your disappointment, so he cupped your cheeks and smiled at you warmly. "Don't worry baby. I'll be back." Jungkook kissed your forehead before pressing his forehead with yours.

"I know our 1st anniversary as a couple is coming, and I'm really glad. Don't worry okay? I promised that when our anniversary comes, I'll resign and we'll have a quiet life and start over." Jungkook hugged you from behind.

Believe it or not, all the things that your boyfriend said was true. It's been a year after the 'party' that Sehun threw. Sehun was nowhere to be found.

And the 1st anniversary of being a couple is coming. You were so happy and excited for that day. You couldn't believe that the relationship that you two has is going great.

You two protect each other, care for each other, the both of you trust each other, and the both of you love each other so much. Basically, the two of you are inseparable, or what they call, 'the perfect couple'.

"Please Jungkook... I need you to be here at our special day." You begged and Jungkook chuckled.

"Of course baby, do you think I'll let you down?" Jungkook kissed your cheek and you giggled. "I love you so much baby." Jungkook whispered while you blush.

"I love you too you idiot." You gave him a quick peck on the cheek before Jungkook ran off to the 'meeting' the gang will have. While you will stay home and worry about your boyfriend.

Typical.

|||

It was the day you were waiting for.

.Y/N & Jungkook's Anniversary.

You woke up energetically as excitement fueled your entire body. You rise up from the bed and stretch your arms. You yawn and look at your side to see the pillow.

No sign of Jungkook.

You were originally gonna wait for him until he gets home, but unintentionally, you fell asleep. It was probably 11pm when you fell asleep but he still hasn't returned.