Chapter :- 6

"This is your room." Silnae said to Jimin as she showed him one of the beautiful guest rooms in their house. He smiled and nodded.

"How much time do I have?" Jimin asked her.

Two hours ago –

"Your two choices are either to die or join the mafia." Taehyung said.

Jimin blinked. Twice. Thrice. Did he just hear right?

"What?!" He asked, cocking his head to one side.

"He said that your two choices are to join or die, idiot." Yoongi said, his tone showing his impatience. "Don't you have ears?"

Silnae slapped his arm and glared at him. He just shrugged.

"How can I decide something like that right now?" Jimin asked.

"That's why we said to really think about it and tell us the answer." Jin said. "And meanwhile, you can stay here because we'll, I don't think you wanna go back looking like this." Hoseok said, pointing at Jimin's beaten up face and body.

"Yeah, thanks a lot for that." Jimin said, narrowing his eyes. "We're sorry, kid." Namjoon said, rubbing the back of his neck. "We thought it was you."

"Silnae, show Jimin to his room." Taehyung said and she nodded, beckoning Jimin to follow her. He walked behind her until they reached outside and got into the car that her brother had called.

"Are you okay?" Silnae asked when she saw him looking out the window, with a gloomy look on his face. "I'm sorry things turned out this way."

"It's not your fault." He said, glancing her and looking out of the window again. "It just happened at the worst time possible, that's all."

"Meaning?"

"My girlfriend broke up with me today." He said out of nowhere that made her widen her eyes. "What? Why?" She asked, then suddenly regretted it. "I'm sorry, you probably don't wanna talk about it."

"You say sorry a lot, don't you?" He chuckled, his mood lightening a little which made her happy. "It's just a habit I guess." She replied.

"Yeah, she just... Broke up with me." He said, his voice sad. "Didn't tell me the reason."

Silnae could feel her temper rising. Who would do that to such a sweet boy?

"I'm sorry she did that." She said and Jimin let out a laugh. "There you go with the sorries again."

"I'm sor- Ugh!" She screeched, with Jimin laughing loudly. "It's okay. Even my best friend has a problem like this. *Sigh* I wonder if I'll see him again..." He trailed off, again looking outside with a sad look.

"Hey, hey, don't be sad again!!!" Silnae wailed. "Come on, you can see him again. But just... You can't tell him anything, that's all. Or if you wanna tell him, he'll have to join the mafia. And I'm guessing he is the friend who has the little brother, so he can't do that."

"Ah~ okay. I guess I could do that." He said. "Thanks, Silnae." He smiled.

–Present–

"Until tomorrow, I think." Silnae said, pinching the bridge of her nose as she tried to remember. "I remembered Yoongi oppa saying that."

"He's scary." Jimin said making her laugh. "Yeah, but once you get to know him, he's really sweet."

He nodded. "Anyway, thanks for helping with my wounds."

"You're welcome. If you need anything, that's my room." Silnae said, pointing to her room. "And that's oppa's room. Ask me or him anytime." She said and he nodded again.

Jimin entered his room after she went. He closed the door and thought, "What will I wear after I shower? I'll just ask her-"

He felt his phone vibrating in his pocket. He took it out to see who it was, and smile formed on his lips.

"Hello?" The voice said after he picked up.

"Hey best friend."

----------------------------

A/N
I know, not such a cliffhanger, but still.... Thanks for reading💜💜
Also, I wanna know, do you want cliffhangers at the end of the each chapter? Cause it's kind of hard to put one at the end of every chapter, so....
Anyway, take care!!!😚😚😚😚
-MS