nineteen

The sound of a phone ringing woke Chaeyeon up. The tone softly hummed around the quiet and dark dimmed room, the lights are off and the blinds on the window is blocking the sunlight from illuminating through it.

She slowly snaked her arm to the table beside the bed, and hastily grabbed it, almost losing on its grip. She groaned, and rubbed her eyes for a mere seconds before turning the screen on- just to hiss and turn away when the brightness hitted her sensitive and droopy eyes. After adjusting for a few seconds, she once again tried to turn the phone on.

There's two message notifications. It was Yuri's. She immediately unlocked it, and opened the text.

Chaeyeon then looked beside her first, Sakura was still sleeping deeply and peacefully while tightly clinging on her waist, her leg was wrapped around her ones.

Ah yeah, she forgot. Her girlfriend snuck in to her room in the middle of the night.

The older woman insisted that she should sleep in because it's already late, she refused first but then, Yujin and the two kiddos begged her to stay- in the end, she agreed.

Five of them huddled into the couch, they decided to have a movie marathon all night. In their third movie, they noticed that Nako and Hitomi was already asleep at the other side of the long-ass couch, cuddling while they snore softly. Meanwhile in the other side, Yujin's head was swinging side by side, about to be knocked out any sooner. The couple decided that it was enough for the night.

Sakura carried her daughter, while Chaeyeon carried Hitomi to the room and tucked them under the blankets.

It only took one smack to make Yujin jolt awake. Sakura shooed her away and told her to sleep when she got to her room and not to have a late night call with her girlfriend but Yujin reassured her that Minjoo and her already bid goodbye a while ago. Minjoo was never the type of staying awake in such an ungodly hour, and Yujin too, sleepyhead couple.

"No, i'll sleep on the guest room," The ash blonde haired insisted, and Sakura narrowed her eyes on her.

"What? Why not sleep with me? Are you shy...?" The older woman teased making Chaeyeon turn into a tomato.

Well, she's still a little bit awkward. "No! It's not like that." She started, her cheeks was tainted with red. "Its just, the kids and maids might think of something. Plus, you got enough of me already, we need to rest. Do not say that you missed me so much already." She added and saw how Sakura pouted.

"Eyyyy! But i always miss you though. And yeah, i still cant get enough of you," Sakura said and threw her a finger heart, wiggling her brows in a teasing manner but Chaeyeon just glared at her.

The older groaned. "Fine." Chaeyeon then smiled before planting a kiss on Sakura's lips. "Goodnight baby!"

"Yeah, goodnight, wife." She muttered lowly and the ash blonde haired finally went inside the room.

Chaeyeon finished washing up and about to sleep when she heard the door clicked open and been closed then a sound of locking it.

Before she could even react, Sakura already sneakily slipped in to the bed and hugged her behind.

"....I kind of expected that this would happen." The ash blonde haired girl sighed. Sakura giggled and pressed her lips on her girlfriend's exposed shoulder.

"Me neither." The older woman mumbled. Chaeyeon shuddered at the tingling sensation from her shoulder.

A few innocent pecks turned into bites.

And eventually, Sakura's slender fingers snaked inside her shirt.

You probably knew what happened next.