Truth

It was a big shock for Nandini to see her Nyonika ma'am as her mother-in-law. That means her would-be husband is none other than, MANIK MALHOTRA!

"Nandini.. I'm sorry.. I didn't have the courage to tell you. Will you forgive your 'mom'?" Nyonika said.

Nandini wiped off her tears and gathered up courage to smile. Whatever it is, she had to bear it.. It was appa's last wish to get Nandini married to Manik.

"Mom, when I saw you.. You reminded me of you.. And I was right. It is you. Your are my 'mom'... Manik's mom, and my mom!" Nandini said. Nyonika smiled and hugged her. Nandini, then, touched Raj and Nyonika's feet for blessings.

Raj got a call, from Manik.

Manik: Dad.. I have reached the airport.. Tell me where to come.

Raj gave him the location of Murthy Mansion. That means Manik will know the truth by today.

30 minutes later, Manik reached Murthy Mansion.

He was on the door. When,

"Nandini Murthy..." Manik whispered.

"Manik Malhotra..." Nandini whispered.

Suddenly, Cabir entered... He looked at Nandini. His eyes remained open and he froze until,

"Manik.. Come in.. And you?" Amms said.

Manik touched Amms' feet and introduced Cabir to her.

"Manik, tu toh gaya!" Cabir whispered and giggled.

Manik Malhotra was speechless.. He was marrying Nandini Murthy.

"Manik, Nandini.. Tum dono andar jaa ke apni purani yaadein taaza karo.. Hum sab Pandit ji se shaadi ki date nikal waate hai.. Shubh kaam mein deyri kyun?" Raj said.

Manik and Nandini went to Nandini's room.. Cabir followed them.

Nandini's room:

They both had nothing to say. Cabir came in laughing.

"I'm sorry, but I am not able to digest this fact. Nandini Murthy weds Manik Malhotra! (laughing) Agar college mein kisi aur ko pata chal gaya toh woh pagal ho jaayega! I mean, tum dono ki dushmani aur shaadi.. Can't believe this!" Cabir laughed.

"Cabir, shut up!" Manik shouted.

"We don't have any other option.. Appa aur Amma.. Yahi chahte the.. I'm ready for this marriage." Nandini said, on the verge of crying.

"Yeh shaadi.. I'll do it.. But before that, we will have to be friends!" Manik said. The last part made Cabir laugh even more.

"Baby doll, I'm here!" Abhimanyu shouted from the entrance.

"Abhimanyu?" Nyonika was surprised.

"Mrs. Malhotra?" Abhimanyu was equally surprised.

"Kitna ajeeb hai, Nandini Nyonika ji ko jaanti hai, Nyonika ji Abhi ko jaanti hai!" Chachi whispered to Chacha.

"Ji, yeh Abhimanyu hai.. Nandini ka cousin." Amms introduced. She told Abhimanyu who Nyonika is.

Nandini, Cabir, and Manik were out of the room.

"So, my students are here... Nandini ka toh pata tha but Cabir and Manik.." Abhimanyu said.

"Abhi Bhai, please.. He is 'Fire'." Nandini said.

"Wow, I didn't know about that Nandu!" Abhimanyu said. "Hey bro.. Meri behen ko acche se rakhna.. She is my precious jewel!"

Cabir smiled and thought.. "Manik ki life.. Ha ha ha.. Dushman biwi, Teacher saala, aur Dost ko kuch pata nahi!"

Cabir grinned.