The Hunt

In the jungles of Menagerie, you slowly began to creep through the thick underbrush of the trees and bushes all around you. You were on the hunt for food and water, necessary things for life to prosper. You were a lone fisherman and merchant, so needing meat and other exotic plants to trade was a go to in order to turn a profit. You scanned around, looking for something to consume, even for a little bit. Eventually, you found a small lagoon with a waterfall nearby feeding into it. Deciding to take a small break, you stripped down and hopped inside.

The water was nice and cool, nothing overly hot and certainly was beating the humid air of the jungle. You took dives underwater, spit out some water as well and cooled off in the warm relaxing water. However, that didn't change the fact that you felt like you were being watched. You took a few glances around but could see nothing.

You then returned your gaze to your supplies to see it was still all there. After awhile, the feeling was still there, so, you got out and began to dry off. You placed yourself in a vulnerable position as you glanced back into the woods. You then began to set up camp for the night as the sun slowly began to set on the world. Once again, you acted unnoticed of the possible on looker, waiting for them to strike first rather than you.

After around an hour of waiting, you decided to call it a night and "go to sleep" on the ground besides your bag. After a few more minutes, you could hear someone coming closer to you. Finally, you felt a presence right over you and you acted. You grabbed their wrist and rolled forward into them and got them into a head lock. You glared down at your attacker and see she was a Bengal tiger Faunus. She gave you a hiss.

Attacker: Unhand me you human vermin!

You growled and unleashed your claws.

(Y/N): Do NOT call me that! What do you want?

Attacker: Right now? To kill you.

(Y/N): Oh, well that makes two of us...and you are?

Sienna: Sienna.

(Y/N): (Y/N).

You got off of her and walked back to your bag.

Sienna: What? No punishment?

(Y/N): Geez, buy me dinner first then we can talk about your kinks.

She hissed at you again.

(Y/N): There will be punishment. You are going to help me.

Sienna: With what?

(Y/N): Finding food.

Sienna: Thought you already had enough.

(Y/N): I meant for trade. For profit. Now either shut your ass up and tell me if you want anything right now, go to sleep, or leave all together.

Sienna: Half.

(Y/N): Fine.

With that, you began to cook half a fish for Sienna. You were slowly able to let it simmer and cool before Sienna dug into it with her fang like teeth. You, meanwhile, watched her eat as to make sure she wouldn't take anything else from you. After she was done, Sienna crashed down beside your stuff and passed out. While you usually didn't mind this, Sienna so far was untrustworthy so, you moved your pack to the other side of you and went to sleep.

When you awoke, Sienna was not besides you. Sighing, you had realized you had given up an entire fish for her, essential food to capture animals. However, you heard a splash and saw Sienna slowly walked out of the lagoon, shaking wet with two fish her her mouth. You couldn't deny she looked...good. You shook off the feeling as she saw you and blushed a bit.