- T h i r t y - t w o -

• ▌│█║▌║▌║[ ღ ]║▌║▌║█│▌•

As you hug your boyfriend- well, he's your fiance now, which sounds amazing! Once you broke the hug, you notice a red dot. Jungkook saw that dot as well and saw it on your forehead, while the dot you saw was behind him, hidden from the bushes outside.

So it was two red dots.

"Duck!" Jungkook pulled you down on the ground before a loud gunshot was heard.

You and Jungkook hid under the table while the boys did the duck and cover. The boys were about to escape, when suddenly the police men came in and pointed a gun on them.

They all stood still and hang there heads low. "Who are you people and where is Jeon Jungkook?!" The officer shouted.

You glance worriedly at Jungkook when you heard his name, and you could tell he was nervous as well. "Jungkook, what's going on?" You asked and Jungkook shrugged. "I don't know."

The boys was silent making the officer outrageous. "I ASKED YOU A QUESTION DIDN'T I?!" The officer shouted making the boys flinch.

The boys stayed quiet and stood still. "Your not gonna talk huh?" The officer grabbed the collar of Taehyung's shirt and pointed a gun at his head. "Jungkook! Where are you?!"

Taehyung was at the peak of crying and breaking down in fear. Jungkook saw everything this monster did as he took a peek under the table. He faces you and held you hands softly.

"Baby... Stay here.. and never, I mean never ever leave this table without me. Okay?" Jungkook kissed your hands and forehead. Before you could reply, he went out of the table and showed himself.

"I'm here! Leave him alone!" The officer's gaze shifted to Jungkook, and once he saw Jungkook, he let go of Taehyung and put handcuffs on Jungkook.

"Jeon Jungkook, you are arrested for handling and selling illegal drugs. You and your friends will break free if you tell us who are your suppliers." The officer explained.

Jungkook glance at his friends who already has handcuffs behind them. Jungkook nibbled on his lips as he thought of an idea or at least an excuse.

"You can't arrest us! You don't have any arrest warrant!" Jungkook exclaimed and the officer laughed.

"Do you think we'll do this procedure without a warrant?! Of course not! You idiot." The officer mocked.

There was no escaping this anymore. Jungkook was at the point of his life where he was gonna change and be a better person. But, looks like karma hit him before change did.

"Stop!" You shouted and went out of the table. "Y/N?! What are you doing?! Get down!" Jungkook uttered angrily.

"Spare them. I'm the one who is supplying them." You lied. "I gave them objects with drugs inside and make them deliver it to a certain place. And they do not know that the object has drugs."

Jungkook and the boys were speechless. Sacrificing yourself for six lives. "Take there handcuffs off." The officer mumbled.

The other officers obeyed and remove the handcuffs of the boys and Jungkook. They turned you around and put the handcuffs on your wrists.

"Y/N?! Hey! Let her go! She did nothing wrong! Take me instead!" Jungkook protested as they lead you to the police car.

"Who even told you guys that we were selling these stuff?!" Jungkook asked angrily.

"Ms. Angie Kim. I think... She reported it a year ago when you accidentally forgot you bag full with drugs." The officer hissed before opening the car door. "Get in."

"Wait!" Jungkook shouted. "Can I at least talk to her?" The officer sighed and rolled his eyes. "Fine. But make it quick."

Jungkook faced you to him and hold your shoulders. He looked deeply in your eyes with worry and fear.
"Y/N, why did you do that?"

"Jungkook... I'm your guardian angel. I'm supposed to protect you from any harm." You said calmly and smiled. "Jungkook, I'll be fine. You can visit me when I'm prison.." You teased and Jungkook pout.

"What if something happened?" Jungkook asked.

"Don't worry. To keep you updated, I'll keep track of everything that will happened to me." You smiled.

Tears soon cascade down Jungkook's cheek. He looked at the ground so you could not to see that he's crying. You smiled sadly before wrapping your arms around Jungkook and hugged him tightly.

"I'll be back. I promise." You said happily while Jungkook cried on your shoulder.

"That's enough! We're going now." The officer grabbed you with all of his force, and put you inside the car.

He closed the car door before getting inside the car and driving off. Jungkook stand there. Broken and devastated. He should be the one in that car and not you.

Soon, he felt an arm wrap around his shoulder. Jungkook looked up and saw Namjoon. "Jungkook, your fiance loves you very much. She even sacrifice herself for you."

"I know... But.. it's my fault..."

|||

Jungkook sat on the couch and was in deep thought. It's been a week without you and he couldn't stand the loneliness and emptiness he's feeling.

Suddenly, the front door burst open, revealing a panting and sweating Yoongi. Yoongi ran to Jungkook with an envelope in his hands. "Jungkook! I saw this in the mail. It's for you."

"Who is it from?" Jungkook asked uninterested.

"Y/N." Jungkook shot his head up and immediately took the letter from Yoongi.

He opened envelope and saw a piece of paper folded neatly. He took the paper and read it.

Hello Jungkook. Well.. I have something to tell you. I'll be in prison for 20 years. They say it's better than execution. You can visit me whenever you feel alone. I'll be there for you, not physically. But mentally... I guess? HAHAHAHA. I love you Kookie! <3.

Deja Vu? Jungkook's eyes was filled with tears again. Is it really deja vu? Opening a letter, crying after reading it, doesn't it seem familiar?

"Please....Y/N...." He continued to sob.

You were so far away. He's wishing he could touch you, kiss you, hug you, and shower you with love and affection.

But you're so far away.

———•———

I was writing this part while listening to So Far Away by: Suga, Jin and Jungkook. And I was also listening to Everything goes by: RM.

Try it as well😂😂😂 I ALMOST cried😂😂