41

Arisha's POV

It's been quite a time now since we got engaged and trust me life is going really amazing.. I have always loved the company of Malik's and now, them being my in laws and that Mr Haadi Malik,  being my fiance,  I just can't thank god enough for giving me this life..for giving me this wonderful in laws,  for giving me such an amazing, loving,  caring, understanding and above all, such a charming husband to be.
Everytime I go Malik's Mansion,  I never felt anything less than pure love for me.. Each and every member of that family is really really nice with me.

And,  this time I am waiting for arsam to arrive, he was coming to pick me for college..  I don't know why this guy is being this sweet, after we came back from Shimla, he just keep looking for excuses to come to our apartment.. At first I thought this is because of Hania may be, but when I asked him.. He said "are you serious?  Me and hania?  No, Never" 

"Then why you keep finding excuses to come here"

"That's because my dear brother said to take good care of his soon to be wife.." He made an excuse.

I looked at him with a raised eyebrow, clearly not believing him.

" Arey,  sach mein,  I come here for you Bhabhi..Not to flirt with that wildCat" He said to make me believe.

I came to senses when I heard doorbell rang.

"It must be my idiot friend" I thought to myself, and quickly arranged my files I had to submit in the college.

I walked out to the living room to find arsam drinking a water sitting on sofa while hania was standing near him with the tray in her hand..

What? When in this lifetime my sister started behaving this sweetly with him.

I was standing there and both of them were so into themselves that they didn't notice me.

"Ahem ahem... " I fake coughed to bring there attention to me..

Hania quickly took the glass from his hand and moved to the kitchen to put it back.

"Ahaan,  you are ready on time " Arsam said sarcastically looking at me.

"Ahaan,  you are here on time too" I replied in the same tone.

"Yeah,  I guess I am..  So shall we? "

"Yes.. Please" I said and took my bag.

"Aru." He called in midway.
I turn to see what it is now

"Uh.. I.. Was.. Ah.. " He was saying..

"Just Say it already arsam.. " I said looking at the watch.

"No.. I was just.. " He looked at hania for a second... " I was just thinking may be,  we could drop hania to her college first"

"Yeah.. Why not..  Hania.. If you are just going,  come with us, we can drop you" I asked

"Uh.. Um.. No,  you guys go, I am not going college, I have to meet a friend today, thanks anyways" She said looking at arsam.

"I hope that friend of yours bring you back home safely" Arsam said..

"Obviously arsam.. She is not a kid." I said to him and turned to ask hania "and would you like to let me know which friend of yours is this,  which I am not aware of"

"He is a friend aru" She shrugged.

"He? " Arsam said.. 

"Hania? " I said.

Hania came closer to me,  and whispered slowly in my ears "arisha,  it's about ayaan and Shiza.. I am going meet them..please don't let her brothers know about this already" Then she said in normal voice pulling her away from me  "I will give you the updates later on. And He will drop me back okay"

She said and then ran inside without waiting for a reply.

Yeah,  I forgot to tell you guys,  actually the guy shiza is in love with is none other than Ayaan,  Alizeh's brother..  I still remember when she told me about him.. Or should I say, she made him meet me.. I knew ayaan was interested in her.. But I never in my dreams could imagine that shiza will reciprocate those feelings, because she was always so shy..But,I am happy for her, she made a good decision, ayaan is a nice man. But, I wonder what will happen when haadi and arsam will get to know about this..

"Ye kiski baat kar rahi thi" Arsam asked suspiciously.

"Um..Apne..friend ki" I shrugged

"That I know mam.. But tell me ye kis friend ki bt kr rhi thi" He asked.

"Wo.. " I laughed nervously.. "Wo kuch nahi..  Koi khas baat nhi h"

He was still looking at me with serious face.

"Arsam yaar,  come on..  Chalo.. We are getting late" I dragged him to car.

----------

Hania's Pov

So,  after the meeting today it was decided that,  we have to tell haadi bhai and arsam,  about shiza and ayaan before they get to know from somewhere else.

We have decided that we will tell arsam first,  because it's easy to handle him in comparison to haadi bhai.

Well,  I personally don't think either of them will get mad, 

Ayaan is a great guy,  and he loves shiza.. And he is Alizeh bhabhi's brother..  So i dont think will be any problem.

I was in my thoughts when someone dragged me forcefully,  and pinned me on the wall of an empty classroom.

"What the hell is bloody wrong with you" I said trying to free my arm from his grip.
But he was too strong for me.

"Arsam,  leave me,  you are hurting me" I said again.

"I am hurting you? Really? And what you are doing? " He said in anger.

"Arsam... "I said " Kya kiya hai maine? " I asked after a pause.

"Tumhe nahi pata tumne kya kiya hai.. Kya kar rahi thi tum us ayaan ke sath " He asked..  And I couldn't say a word.

"Um... Mai.. Nahi toh.. Wo"

"Hania, stop it.. Dont even try to lie.. Maine khud tum dono ko sath dekha hai aaj.."

"Tumhe koi galatfehmi hui hogi, chorho mujhe"

"Mujhe koi galatfehmi nahi hui, tum mujhe batao,  ki tum ye kya kar raho ho,  tum dono mein kya chal raha hai, hania i want to know what is happening between you two"

"Tumhe kya fark padta hai,huh?  mai jo bhi karu,tum hote kaun ho ye sab kehne wale" I said

"Mujhe kya fark... " He left me with a jerk.. He took two steps back,  rubbed his hand on his forehead, sighed a bit loud.. 

And came back to pull me to him by my shoulders,  "can't you see god damn it.. Ki mujhe kya fark padta hai" He said looking straight in my eyes.

"But no..You can't see,  kyunki tum busy ho us ayaan ke sath..  Okay then,  fine... Do whatever you want to do.. Goodbye" He left me again and went out closing the door with a loud thud.

"Isko hua kya hai? " I asked to myself.