11

Jimin's POV

I was running in down the hall and Hoseok was trying to keep up with me. "Jimin! Stop!". Hoseok shouted and I did but not because of him.

"Jim...". "AHH!". Hoseok froze right next to me. "Th-they". I stuttered. Hoseok grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the room. "The fuck". I said. "How long have they been doing that?". I asked Hoseok but he looked away. "They been dating this whole time?". I said. "Answer me!". I shouted. "Yes". Hoseok whispered.

"Wh-why didn't Jin tell me?". I asked. "Be-because". Hoseok says with his voice cracking. "Hoseok, I don't have all day". I tapped my foot. "Jin didn't want to hurt you". Hoseok said. "Hurt me? Why would Jin think he would hurt me?". I questioned. "Don't you have a crush on Namjoon?". Hoseok asked looking at me.

"Pff... Hahahahahahaha!". I dropped on the ground holding my stomach. "Uhh...". Hoseok stares at me. "H-he though I.... Hahahahaha!". Tears was coming down my face. "Oh man, that, that made my day". I was trying to catch my breath. "You laughed for six minutes straight, I was this close to calling the hospital". Hoseok said.

"You don't like Namjoon?". Hoseok asked. "No!". I shouted. "What the hell made my brother think that?". I said. "You were always around him that's why". Hoseok replied. "That's because he asked me to help him with Jin, both of them are stupid when it comes to feelings". I huffed.

"Oh...ok". Hoseok let out a sigh relief. I stared at him and he got nervous. "Wh-what?". Hoseok backs away. I smiled at him. "You need a boyfriend". I said. "Where did that come from?". Hoseok asked all red. "It came from me". I said. "And besides I feel like you do and I know just the person". I grinned. Hoseok got all even redder.

"I-I". Hoseok mumbled. "Come on!". I grabbed his hand and pulled him outside.

"To the mall!".