Summoned

"This place is shit." Dean mumbled, swiping his hand through another cobweb.

"Why couldn't he pick somewhere cleaner?" Stiles sighed, flailing everytime he walked through a spiderweb.

"It's not really his style, kid." Gabe muttered, looking around for the portal. He stopped, opening an old wooden door. There was a giant hole in the wall, but instead of being able to look at the outside, there was a huge, swirling dark red and black vortex.

"Guys, it's in here." Gabe said. Dean and Stiles walked in behind him.

"What do we do now?" Dean asked, crossing his arms. Stiles shrugged, right when the portal started to glow and The King of Hell emerged from it.

"Well, this is a surprise." Crowley said smugly, an eyebrow raised in amusement.

"Crowley." Gabe said respectfully, reaching his hand out for Crowley to shake. Crowley shook their hands with raised eyebrows, confusion filtered across his face.

"I would ask what you're doing here, but I'm not so sure I want to know anymore." Crowley hummed loud enough for them to hear. Stiles smiled apologetically, but Crowley could see the tension in their eyes.

"Um...I don't think we've officially met. I'm Stiles." Stiles said, waving his hand at Crowley. He nodded.

"I've heard a lot of rumors about you. You're all the rage down in Hell. Killing Kanimas, exorcising evil spirits out of yourself, the hunters. Oh the hunters, I hate those ones. I make sure to torture them slowly. What else? Fighting off a pack of Alphas, twice, once while trying to nurse your newly born sons, and killing almost all of them with your bare hands. That was a good story. There's more obviously. Kate Argent, the demon. I'm truly sorry about that one, someone have her a contract without my consent, that evil bitch. The Darach, Gerard Argent, and that was just High School! I can't wait to hear about the rest of your life." Crowley said curiously, smiling at the way Syiles seemed to shift uncomfortably.

"I didn't know about more than half of that shit happened. Stiles, what the hell?!" Dean blurted out, glaring at hIs son, who shrank under his gaze.

"Right now really isn't the time to talk about this, Dad. Remember what we came here for." Stiles hissed sternly, not meeting his eyes. Dean gave him a look that said 'we'll talk about this later'. Stiles hated that look.

Gabe rolled his eyes at the both of them and shook his head. Crowley was chuckling quietly to himself.

"Is there another apocalyptic scenario going on here. Are you going to beg for help?" Crowley asked, smiling at them.

"Actually...we're here to tell you something." Gabriel said, crossing his arms. He raised an eyebrow, and made a small motion for them to keep talking.

"You might want to sit down." Stiles sighed, siting down in one of the dirty wooden chairs that was near him.

"I think I'll stand." Crowley mumbled, eyeing the three suspiciously.

"Okay...here goes nothing." Stiles sighed, grabbing a chair and siting down.

"Crowley...about a week ago, me and Derek were driving back to the house, when there was this car accident." Stiles started hesitantly. Crowley looked confused for a second before he spoke up.

"Why are you telling me this?" Crowley asked with genuine curiosity.

"Just, shut up and listen." Dean mumbled uncomfortably. He shifted in his spot, and leaned against the wall. Stiles rolled his eyes and continued.

"The accident was bad, but it seemed like everyone got out okay, until a hunter yanked his son out of the car and started to shoot arrows at him. Me and Derek fought off the hunter, but the boy was injured. An arrow had gone through his shoulder, and one was lodged in his stomach." Stiles said, trying to tell the story without flashbacks of the accident popping up in his mind.