42

Arsam's pov

What's wrong with me, why am I behaving like that..

May be because you like her..

So? I like many girls, but I never behaved like a jerk before.

May be because all the other girls you like, doesn't matter to you the way she does.

Maybe..

Yeah maybe..

I should say sorry to her.

No, why should I say sorry..

Never mind.

I came back to senses, when shiza knocked on my door..

"Bhai, everyone is waiting for you on dinner" Shiza said.

"Oh.. " I rubbed my eyes.. "Um, tum chalo.. I am coming"

At dinner table,
I got to know that, arisha's family is coming tomorrow for our convocation of course. And they will do dinner with us tomorrow.

It means hania will also come tomorrow,

Great, I can apologize for my behavior to her.

"Arsam, sab theek hai? " Haadi bhai asked slow enough to only I could hear.

"Jee bhai.. Sab.. Theek hai" I said plastering a smile on my face.

•••••••
Arisha's pov

"No no no... You want me to tell haadi first? Are you kidding me, he will get angry on me" I said to shiza and hania who were trying to convince me to tell haadi about everything.

"Bhabhi, please na.. Look rohaid bhai agar yaha hote toh hum unki help le lete but abhi please aap samjhein na.. Haadi bhai se baat kar lein na" Shiza said.

"Lekin.. " I tried

"Kya lekin aru.. Tum khamkha hi darr rahi ho, haadi bhai tumhe kuch nahi kahenge hamein pata hai.. " Hania said.

"Aisa bhi kuch nahi hai haan.. Itne bhi seedhe nahi hai jitna tum log sochte ho" I told.

"But bhabhi, you can atleast try.." Shiza said.

"Arsam se baat kar lein pehle.. Phir hum dono haadi ko samjha lenge.. What say? " I gave them the idea.

"Nahi.. Koi zarurat nahi hai.. Haadi bhai ko samjha lo, arsam ko toh samjh aa hi jaega" Hania said..

"Haan, arsam bhai ko toh hum mein se koi bhi samjha lega" Shiza said.

"Accha theek hai.. But i can only try.. Aur agar mere pe gussa hue, toh tum log sambhalna okay"

"Let me just call him" I said searching his number.

"Aru nahi.. Go to his office... Waha pe zyada react nahi kar paenge wo"

She is right, he will atleast not explode if I tell him in his office..

After that, I went to his office...
The girl, by now, recognise me by my face..

"Hi ma'am,good evening, how are you? " She greeted with a smile.

"I am good Lisa.. Can you tell me where is haadi? " I asked.

"Ma'am Mr malik is in his office, let me inform him that you are here"

"No, wait.. That's not necessary, I'll see him myself. " I said and straight away went to his office.

I knocked at his door,
"Yes, come in" I heard his voice.
I was a bit nervous too.. But I knew what worse than happen.. And I knew I can handle him.

I opened the door and stood at the door frame.. He didn't looked up, he was busy checking the files on his table.

"May I come in, Sir? " I asked to get his attention.

Finally when he looked up, "oh.. You are here?, what a surprise huh" He stood up from the chair and came to me.. He took my hand and take me inside..

" Hmm, actually my would be husband don't have enough time for me.." I said sitting on the edge of his table.. " So I thought may be, I could go and see what keeps him so busy these days" I added putting my hands on the collar of his blazer..

"Oh, really.. Or may be you thought you could find me cheating on you with another girl" He said pulling me by waist.

"Yeah, may be.. "

"Oh, then you just missed the chance..you are just fifteen minutes late, just fifteen minutes pehle i was with a girl and... "

"Haadi.. " I called out his name to stop him say any further.
I left his collar and went the other side..

He laughed out loud.. "Arey, I was just kidding "

I gave him an angry look.

"Accha.. Wait.. " He pulled me to him, so that my back was touching his chest. " Mazak kr raha tha yaar.. Tum batao.. Aaj itni meherbaani kaise ki aap khud mujhse milne aa gai" He asked.

"Ah.. Wo actually.. I wanted to discuss something with you" I said hesitant.

"Hmm.. I am listening" He said.

" Wo.. Actually.. I was thinking,,agar. .i mean.. What if Shiza and Ayaan.. "

"Shiza and Ayaan? " He left me from his hold.. And turned me to face him ..

"Look, I know it looks weird to you.. But if you think about it.. There's nothing wrong in this.. Ayaan is a nice guy.. And.. "

"Arisha.. Are you in your senses.. Shiza choti hai abhi.. We are not even thinking about it" Haadi said

"I know we are not thinking about it.. But.. We can now do think.. Right? " I said

"Arisha.. Hua kya hai.. Its not like ye tumne socha and then you came in my office to discuss about this immediately.. What's going on? "
Haadi asked me

"No, i was just thinking so I thought... "

"Listen... I know you okay.. So just spill it"

"Ayaan likes Shiza, he wants to marry her" I said in a breath

"What? "

"Yeah.. And shiza likes him too"

"Oh.. " This was all he said.. He sat on his chair and kept quiet for some minutes.

"Come with me" He got up and held my hand and dragged me out of his office and into his car.