Chapter 35

Riley

I hurried and got the kids up. Let's get up yall we gotta go.

"Mama I'm tiiiiirrrreeeddd" Richie wined.

"Lets go we going to our next destination. We about to have so much fun."

"Im ready mama" Raven said with her tablet in her hand. She had on her shoes, and was ready to bounce. My girl.

"Where daddy, i know I heard his voice." Ronnie said looking around.

"Yeah he here, i saw him." Raven told Ronnie

"He sleeping right now. Its time to go"

"Is daddy coming" Richie asked me with hopeful eyes.

"I'm sure he will meet us there. But we have to go before we miss our flight."

"Okay okay mama dang" Richie said getting out the bed, but not before i popped him in the back of his head.

"I am not one of your friends, that is not how you talk to me. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am."

It took us another 20 minutes before we were walking out the hotel to get in the car. I didn't know how long Lorenzo was going to be out but I needed to hurry up. On our way to the jet, we stopped to get them some food. After that we headed to the jet.

"Nice to see you again Ms. Jones. Family vacation?"

"Yes sir. I'm so excited." We were all loaded onto the jet and buckled in. Once everything was cleared we took off. The kids were on their tablets playing games, listening to music and watching movies. I unbuckled my seatbelt so that I could go to the bathroom. I was on the toilet, when the door opened. Lorenzo came in and hopped on the counter staring at me.

"Yo, what the fuck you doing here? How are you even here right now?"

"Thank God for having three kids. It took yall forever to leave the hotel. I had woke up while yall was still in the hotel. Once I heard yall leave. I left and then headed to the jet since I knew this was going to be your next stop. I beat you to the strip and told them I was surprising you guys and I hid out in the bedroom."

"So we really bout to sit here and have a conversation while I'm shitting?"

"Yes, because i know that you don't have anything to fuck me up with. Like you really think that I would try to hurt you? I'm a lot of things, but I could never sit down and purposely and intentionally hurt you. I shouldn't lied about still messing with her but I would never kidnap and have you raped. I am disappointed and honestly hurt that you think that low of me. You are the mother to my kids, I would never hurt my kids that way. You are their world. Hurting you would hurt them, and in return I would hurt myself because of them being hurt."

I farted loud, and finally let the shit out I was holding. It was clear he wasn't about leave. I let out a sigh of relief when I was finished. Then I looked at him and he had his nose covered looking pissed.

"Yo ass stank."

"You should have let me shit in private then" I said rolling my eyes. "Now can I wipe my ass in private or you gone stare at me do that too."

"I'm keeping my eyes on you at all times. You might mace or tased my ass again."

I just rolled my eyes and wiped my behind. I pulled my pants up and flushed. I washed my hands and dried them. I attempted to open the door, only for him to close it.

"You don't think that we need to talk seriously?"

"You said what you had to say, what else is there to say?"

"How about I believe that you wouldn't do me like that Lorenzo?"

"I believe you Lorenzo" I said very sarcastic.

"You really on some bullshit right now Riley."

"Im on bullshit?" I said pointing to myself. He shook his head yes. "Yeah you are Riley"

"You have no idea what I have been through these last couple of days. I lost out of the tour and was replaced by 3 butterflies, my club got shutdown, I was kidnapped, beat up on by somebody I trusted, I was violated by your fucking girlfriend, I was about to be raped by somebody I trusted. And in all honestly I have no idea who is behind it. What I do know is that I heard a conversation with you two in it. What I do know is that I was taken away from my kids, what I do know is that I was falling for a nigga who still in love with somebody else. What I do know is that I'm scared. What I do know is that I feel myself slowly breaking and I'm trying like hell to keep it together because I have three kids who are depending on me and it doesnt matter if mamabear is going through hell I still have to be a mom. What I do know that if you are really behind this that it will crush my soul. What I do know is is is " I was crying and couldn't even finish my sentence. He just pulled me into a hug, and hugged me really tight. It was in that moment that I finally felt safe and secure. I hugged him back and put my face in his neck. He had nothing to do with it, I felt it in my gut, and I needed to stop trying to put it on him.