12

Jimin's POV

I was pulling Hoseok and humming happily in the mall. "Jimin please, I really don't want a boyfriend". Hoseok says trying to pull away from me. "Of course you don't because you want a husband". I giggled. "I am nineteen!!!". Hoseok shouted. "He is twenty two".

Hoseok stops and I looked at him. "H-he is?". Hoseok asked in sweat. "Yes he is, kind of questioning why he's hanging around seventeen year olds but its not my problem". I said dragging him once again. "And I know you like older men because YOU have a slight crush on Namjoon, don't you?".

Hoseok didn't say a word and I didn't question it because I knew it was true. "So before it starts to hurt you, I'm going to heal it". I pulled Hoseok in a store and he looks around. "Why are we here?". Hoseok asked. All I did was point in a direction and Hoseok's eyes followed and his mouth fell open.

"That's why". I chuckled and closed Hoseok's mouth. "H-he's... Fuck". Hoseok says and I laughed. "Caesar Wu". I said pushing Hoseok forward. "Ji-Jimin I-I can't do this". Hoseok's body started shaking. "You don't have to do anything, he's older so let him take charge". I said. "YO CAESAR! MEET YOUR NEW MAN!". I screamed and disappeared. "JIMIN!".

I was in front the waterfall still laughing. "He's going to kill me". I giggled. "Hello treat". I jumped and turned around.

 I jumped and turned around

I looked at Yoongi weirdly. "Why are you down there like that?". I asked. "Better view this way". He smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and walked away but he follows me. "Don't you have better things to do?". I said. "I do but its walking away from me". Yoongi chuckled. I groaned and walked faster, however Yoongi caught me quickly.

"Can I get your name now?". He asked. "No". I hissed. I shook off he's hand and disappeared. "Creep". I sighed. "Well that's mean". I gasped and saw Yoongi in front of me. "How did yo...". I couldn't even finish. "I don't know". Yoongi says and walk to me. "Now, can I get your name". Yoongi whispered in my ear.

I pushed him away from me and glared at him. "I said no". I said. I touched his forehead to erase his memory of what just happened and sent him home. I looked at me hand, thinking. "How was he able to follow me?". I questioned. "This isn't good, his powers are showing, I need to tell Jin". I said and went back to the mall.

The moment I appeared in the mall, Hoseok came charging at me. "I'M GOING TO SLICE YOUR THROAT!". Hoseok yelled in his loud voice.

"Love you". I blew him a kiss and vanished again.