Whats Going On?

Yoongi's POV

How is she so beautiful...

Thats all you could think about while she was talking to the others and smiling. You haven't loved someone like this since......since Sohyun.

You closed your eyes. Shit, Yoongi you can't...

You got off the couch and headed towards the bathroom. You shut the door quickly and looked in the mirror. I can't, she's Jungkooks, not mine......but I still want her...

Namjoon's POV

You sighed.

Of course, Jungkook likes her to.

When Jungkook told you that, the only thing running through your mind was,

How can I get her attention?

But, if he wants her, then he'll get her.

You can't take that bit of happiness away from him for your own benefits.

Plus, he deserves it. Even after all the shit he's been through...

"Oooook, both of you out~!" Taehyung said as he smiled waving his hand.
"Why? I just got here.." Jungkook looked a little disappointed.
"Because, I was having fun by myself."
"Oh, I didn't know you liked that stuff Tae..." you said sarcastically.
"Haha, very funny"
You chuckled a little bit and slowly got up.
"Ok, I'll see you later Tae."
"Go mawo~!"
Jungkook stayed as you opened the door and left.

In front of you was Y/N and the others talking and sharing a painting.

That's probably the one Jungkook made.

You smiled and sat down getting out your phone. You didn't want to talk to anyone right now. How could you? Tell everyone that your about to break down because Jungkook stool something precious to you? Or put on a brave face and save everyone the trouble?

Option two...

Taehyung's POV

"Jungkook, I know your embarrassed. But just go and face your fear of actually having a crush!"
"But what if she knows!"
"Jungkook, I'm about to beat the crap out of you if you don't go out there."
"Taeeee"
"I'll get the wooden spoon!!!!"
"FINE. FINE."
Jungkook sat up and walked out closing the door behind him.

You sighed.

To be honest, you couldn't stand the sight of him. And when he told you about the gift, you wanted to smack him.

You couldn't help it though. You remembered when the both of you were like brothers, although it was about a day or two ago, it feels like you haven't looked at him the same since.

Well, since he told you about Y/N...

But you wanted to keep a smile on your face, because if Hoseok can do it, than you can to...

Even in the darkest of places, you can always make a smile.

Weather it be real

Or fake

You can try and hide your feelings.

You've done it before anyways...

Hope u all liked this chapter!

Bye~!
안녕~!