66. now i a'int got no time

This is the most consistent I've ever been lol

Matty squeezed George's hand as the plane lifted off. George has agreed to swap places with him so he didn't have to be by the window seat. Usually, he would kiss or talk to Kat to try and take his mind off it but he didn't have her and he wouldn't for a while.

"Welcome to the zero three three two flight to London Heathrow." The air hostess said into the receiver. They went through the normal procedures as they entered the sky.

"Jesus Christ, I hate planes." Matty mumbled. George chuckled to himself.

"Think about what you're going to say to Kat when you see her." He suggested.

"What? I'm just gonna tell her I love her and that she can do what she wants." He shrugged. George didn't reply, he just got his phone out and started to try and connect to the wifi. "Any updates on your Angie situation?" he asked. George sighed.

"Nope, before she left all she would talk about is sending these tapes off to the record labels. We never actually spoke about us." He said sadly. "I don't think she wants to be with me mate" He sighed. Matty felt angry, George deserved the world in his eyes.

"If that's the case, you're too good for her" he patted him on the hand and took in a deep breath as they went through some turbulence.

Contrary to Matty's premonitions, they landed safely and started to make their way to their hotel. Kat had assumed they were meeting her and Angie in Manchester on saturday but they had decided to surprise them on Friday and travel together in the morning.

"Okay. Angie gave me Kat's address. Do you wanna head over later, she's at work right now." George told Matty as they placed their suitcases in their room.

"Nope. I'm going to go to her workplace and surprise her." He smiled, George squinted his eyes.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" He asked. Matty shrugged, shutting the door abruptly as he left. George sighed and collapsed on the bed.

Matty went into a local Tesco on his way and bought some roses. He needed to be sweet, the perfect boyfriend in front of her new work friends. He arrived at the large glass building in Manchester square funnily enough and walked in with pride.

"Hello" He grinned at the woman at the front desk. She looked at him, squinted her eyes and then looked at the flowers. When she didn't reply, he continued. "I'm here to see Kat Peterson" the woman looked at a list that was sellotaped to the wall.

"Name?" She asked.

"Matty Healy" He replied, she raised her eyebrows and wrote it down on some sort of sticker.

"Fourth floor. Wear this." She handed him a sticker that had 'visitor' on it.

As he walked casually over to the lift, he didn't quite hear the woman call up and tell her boss that Matty Healy was there to see Kat.

He took a deep breath, excited to see her. It had almost been a week. The lift door opened on the second floor and none other than Alex Turner stood there.

"Matty Healy" He beamed as he recognised him. "Here to see your bird, I imagine" He laughed as he got in with him. Matty was slightly starstruck.

"Yeah, mate." He grinned at him. Alex didn't press a button so he assumed they were going to the same floor.

"I made her show me some of the stuff she's written. Quality stuff" He complimented. Matty nodded.

"She's very talented" He confirmed. Alex nodded and licked his lips.