Castiel

It had been a week since Cas had been killed and my mother trapped with Lucifer in another universe. It was hard to lose my mother, but harder to lose the love of my life and best friend.

"How you holding up?" My older brother asked.

"I'm fine, Dean.... just tired." I said as I walked past him.

"I miss him too." He said softly.

"I know." I said as I walked to my room.

I plopped down on my bed and let out a sigh as I rolled over on my side.

"Cas what if we are wrong and this kid is like Lucifer?" I asked as I drives down the road.

"I know I'm right... I feel it." He said softly.

"I trust you, but what if this goes wrong? What if... what if you get hurt?"

"Stop worrying, it will be fine." He said as he sent me a smile.

"I just worry... you are my best friend... and my oldest one." I said softly.

"It will be fine, I promise."

I let out a sigh as I set up in bed and walked to the kitchen. Sam and Dean has left to go on a hunt. I stayed home and decided to watch out for Jack.

"Hey (Y/n) what is a Wendigo?" Jack asked a she looked trough the journal.

"A Wendigo a former human whose cannibalism has transformed him into a creature with superhuman strength and speed that feasts on human flesh." I said softly.

"How do you kill one?"

"Fire. Best way though is a flare gun or flame thrower." I said as I set down beside him.

"So.... can I ask you a personal question?" He asked softly.

"Of course."

"Where you and Castiel together?"

"Me and Cas? No we were just friends."

"But you loved him?"

"I.... yes I loved Cas.... I still do even though he is gone." I said softly.

He nodded his head and got back to reading. I smiled softly as I patted his shoulder and left to do laundry. I heard the door open and I smiled as I heard Sam and Dean's voice.

"I see you two are back, how was the hunt?" I asked as I walked out of the laundry room.

I had a basket in my hands and I froze as I saw a third person with them. The basket fall out of my hands and I felt tears stream down my face.

"Sorry I broke my promise, but if it helps I annoyed an ancient cosmic being so much that he sent me back to you." Cas said softly.

I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He hugged me back and I felt my body start to shake as I held onto him.

"Sorry it took me so long." He said softly.

"I missed you so much."

I breathed into his scent and let out a sigh as I hugged him. We soon pulled apart and I gently touched his face.

"It's me." He whispered.

"If you ever leave like that again! I swear I'll kill you myself!" I snapped angrily.

He let out a chuckle and sent me a smile.

"So.... Jack told me you loved me." He said softly.

"What happen to the bro code?" I asked as I glared at Jack.

Cas let out a laugh and sent me a smile as he leaned down and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you too." He whispered against my lips.

He kissed me again and I heard a groan and pulled away to see Dean glaring at us.

"We are here."

"Then leave cause I have plans." Cas said with a smile.

He snapped his fingers and I laughed as we appeared in my room. I sent him a small smile and I pulled him back into a kiss.