Let's Make A Deal

Fan Cover by @LunaBloom15

Amber's pov:

As he pulls into the side of the road, I could feel his eyes burning through the side of my head, as I try not to seem to affected by his death stare.

Thinking back, I don't think I've done anything wrong lately...

Right?

But I could sense something was off the moment he said that he was going to give me a ride home.

I should have known.

"What?!" I finally scream, frustrated of the silence. He wasn't like that, in fact, he has never been like that.

...

Liam doesn't do silent.

"What do you mean 'What??' Sis, I played it cool earlier, but now that we are alone... I. NEED. DETAILS." He says, as I turn towards him, laughing to myself as I roll my eyes.

"What are you even talking about?" Meeting his eyes.

And the scary thing is...

I think they might be twitching.

"Don't act like you don't know... Liam sees all!"

"You sound like a stalker."

"I am a stalker, your stalker."

"Isn't that weird?"

"I'm your best friend... you knew what you were signing up for." He grabs my arm and shakes it, "TELL ME!!!!"

"I don't know what you are even talking about...." I whine.

He closes his eyes, letting go of my arm to rub his temples.

"You are such a stressful child."

"Sorry?"

He runs his fingers through his hair and takes a deep breath, "I can't contain this much longer."

"Can't contain what-..."

"MY FANBOYISM AMBER!! I HAVE NO CONTROL-..." I cover his mouth with my hand.

"Breathe in, breathe out. Conceal don't feel don't let them know-..." I start to sing, but he quickly removes my hand from his mouth interrupting my amazing 'singing skills.'

"This isn't the time for frozen, this is serious!!!"

Giving up, I signal for him to continue, curiously awaiting his response.

"I saw you... ACTUALLY COMMUNICATING WITH DAMIEN!!!" He yells, causing me to bang my head against the roof of his car.

"Wait!!! Huh... what-..."

"Spill!!!"

"I..... Wait." I pause to catch my breath, while slightly holding my head from banging it off the car roof, "If you saw, why didn't you say anything earlier?"

"Because I can't fanboy in public! It's dangerous!"

"For you?"

"No the people around me, they don't understand such power."

"What power?"

"Hey, hey! No changing the topic..."

Sighing, I sit back in the seat, removing my hand from my head and locking my hands in front of me.

"Not much happened actually-..."

"Oh yes it did-..."

"Can I continue?"