Chapter 15 A Hunters Love (Lemon-Izumi)

First ever lemon I wrote, enjoy.

---------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) Pov

I walked with izumi into my room and took of my attire, Once I was in my underwear I saw izumi wearing beautiful undergarments, A small smile spread across my face as I walked over to izumi and grabbed her hips as I pulled her into a kiss. Once we parted I saw her looking at me in love.

Izumi: "How do I look?~"

(Y/N): "Beautiful"

I whispered to her causing her to smile.

3rd Pov

(Y/N) took off his underwear while izumi took off her bra and laced panties, when they were both naked Izumi looked down at (Y/N) manhood and her eyes widened. Izumi saw a semi-hard dick and it was at least 20 inches.

Izumi: "S-s-so huge......"

(Y/N) got on top of her and began kissing her neck as izumi moaned and wrapped her arms around his neck. (Y/N) stopped and looked into izumi's eyes

Izumi: "L-Let me pleasure you now~"

(Y/N) nodded and laid down on his back, Izumi stared at his hard member, After a few seconds izumi took the member into her mouth and wrapped her tongue around it, In addition izumi placed her breasts around his dick and began rubbing it to bring (Y/N) more pleasure. This continued for about an hour before izumi took his cock to the base and felt his load being released inside of her, Izumi brought her head back and swallowed, once her mouth was free of (Y/N)'s dick she panted for air. Izumi laid next to (Y/N) while the male in question got on top of her again and looked at her panting face.

Izumi: "D-do it.........ruin me~"

(Y/N) slid his member into izumi's wet vagina, once his dick was inside of her she let out a loud moan

Izumi: "Aaah!~"

(Y/N) managed to fit his massive shaft inside of her and began to slowly thrust that picked up it's pace after five minutes.

Izumi: "Faster....."

(Y/N) complied and began to thrust with vigar and force which caused izumi to wrap her legs around his waist as he held her close.

Izumi: "Oooh!~"

After 10 minutes izumi came but (Y/N) didn't, he looked at her and she nodded signaling him to continue. (Y/N) decided to switch positions, Izumi was on her hands and knees and (Y/N) was thrusting from behind. This continued for 20 minutes before Izumi orgasamed once again. Izumi was panting heavily and looking back at (Y/N) with a pleading look. (Y/N) picked up izumi and inserted his member into her as she was trying to hold her voice in to not wake up the others, Izumi wrapped her legs around him once more as (Y/N) helf her by her soft and big ass. The two continued to fuck for an hour before hunter was close to climaxing.

(Y/N): "Izumi, I am about done"

Izumi looked into his eyes

Izumi: "I-I-Inside~"

(Y/N) complied and released his lead inside of her as she screamed in pure pleasure and bliss, after about a minute the two laid on the bed panting from exhaustion while (Y/N) wasen't even sweating. The young hunter smiled and pulled izumi on top of him, Izumi laid her head on his chest and yawned a cute yawn as (Y/N) chuckled.

(Y/N) Pov

(Y/N): "Are you sure you made the right choice?"

Izumi looked up at me

Izumi: "D-D-Don't worry I t-took birth control pills"

Izumi said weakly

(Y/N): "I assume you will be staying here?"

Izumi smiled

Izumi: "I c-can't even feel my legs n-not to mention walk~"

I chuckled, Kissing her fourhead I put my arms around her.

(Y/N): "Goodnight Izumi"

I said in a whisper

Izumi smiled closing her eyes

Izumi: "Goodnight Hunter"

I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

3rd Pov

Outside (Y/N)'s door Class 1-A Mandalay and Pixie-bob stood there staring at the door. They initially thought that someone was being attacked from the scream they heard and noticed izumi missing but once they arrived at (Y/N) door they stopped and stared.

The guys were staring in shock

Mineta was staring at the door crying blood and shaking

The girls however....... they were all blushing and had wet legs and underwear. Jiro was the same only worse, she used her quirk to listen in on the two. Jiro's whole face was red and she had a small puddle of her arousal on the floor, Needless to say no one said a word and returned to their rooms.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ok I know it's short and basic but I was my first try and I'll get better as I write more.

Is it wierd that I had semi-erection while writing this? eh probly not