Problems

Jaemin POV

I rushed to hospital and went straight to the front desk. "Where can I find Kim Y/N"I asked the nurse "room 237"she replied and I ran to her room and open her room door.

"Y/N,are you okay"I quickly sat down next to her and hold her hand not noticing there were people there too. When I heard a cough I turn around "Hi boys, how are you"I asked him and they said they were fine.

The boys and I talked until we heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it boys"I got up and opened it,it was the doctor. "Hello Sir, are you a guardian or friend of Mr.Kim"I nodded "ok can we talk outside"I shook my head again and close the door but a little gap for the boys to hear.

"Ok Sir, Ms.Kim she is unconscious but it's normal and that she will have to stay home for a week and get must meet a therapist everyday or when she can"I nodded "but besides that she is good,so when she wakes up you and the hybrids can leave". Then he left and went back to the room.

"Boys did u hear"they nodded "well duh we have ears and can hear more stuff than you humans"yoongi mumbled underneath his breath. "I heard that yoongi"he rolled his eyes.
'That's cat is always gonna be grumpy' I thought to myself and sighed.

As hours passed we started to get hungry and Jin volunteered to go get food and the maknaes wanted to go to so they. A few minutes has passed since Jin and the young ones have left, the other two have knocked out cold 'they must have been tried I guess' I thought. When I was about to get up I felt pressure on my hand.

"Y/N,are your wake" I grabbed her hands and kept repeating "yeah, boy this is very bright" she complained but I didn't even cared,I just hugged her immediately but then left yoongi's glares and released. "Heh good to know your alive" I smiled as the boy came in with food and put it in the table and all hugged her "we/I missed you"was what I heard from them.

To be continued...

Sorry I haven't posted anything I just finished school and I can now write with out no worries 😉 anyway I hope u like it