Chapter 9

Above New York-

Agent Maria Hill was frustrated, she was made in charge of anything related to Percy Jackson, a Demigod from different reality. He appeared after the Battle of New York ended, after his arrival many new things came into light.

At first they had thought that there were only Norse Gods, but when Percy arrived, they learned that there are Greek Gods too. Hercules, the legendary Greek hero came to meet Percy.

Then they learned that the mythical Lost City of Atlantis was real. Agent Hill was overwhelmed by all of this. Percy left the Helicarrier, but her work increased even more.

The Atlantean ambassador gave them the coordinates of Atlantis, but there was nothing there. S.H.I.E.L.D. satellites didn't see anything in that area, so Tony Stark went there in person and found Percy there, he was now the king of Atlantis.

When Stark returned, another weird thing happened. They suddenly received a report that a giant lion was terrorizing the city of Athens in Greece. Hill had a deep suspicion that this was somehow connected to Percy.

Upon their arrival they saw a lion bigger than an elephant, its hide was shining like it was metal. It was standing in a street fighting the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. Tony quickly joined the fight.

They fought for more than an hour, but there was no sign of lion getting tired. Bullets, lasers, rockets even Stark's Repulsor Beams didn't work. Nothing seemed to work on the lion. They were getting tired and lion was getting more angry. It had razor sharp claws and teeth and on top of that its roar was supersonic and did more damage than its claws and teeth.

When everything looked like it was getting out of hand, suddenly a green puff of cloud appeared at its snout. Couple of minutes later the lion became calm and lost consciousness. After that they quickly subdued the beast, loaded it on a cargo plane and crossed Atlantic.

Tony Stark had already left them and went back to his home. The Lion was tied to the floor by straps and cables. Hill was sitting near its jaw. She was searched about the lion on internet and found a mythical lion in Greek mythology, Nemean Lion. The lion was said to had indestructible skin, no weapon could ever harm the beast. In his first labor Hercules defeated the beast by strangling it.

She was now looking at the pictures taken during the fight. She was swiping through the photos when she spotted a silver blur in many of them. In a photo taken just before the green smoke appeared, she noticed silver arrow.

Suddenly the lion opened its eyes. It moved its head and the straps snapped like twigs. It was getting conscious and the straps and cables tying the lion were snapping one after another.

Percy-

Percy was climbing the stairs of a building in Brooklyn, New York. He came here straight from Netherworld. After he showed his power, the negotiations went smoothly. After that he left all the remaining work to Zartra and came to New York.

On the third floor he knocked on a door of 3C. Door opened and Percy saw a middle aged man with brown sandy brown hair. He was wearing a yellow hoodie and baggy blue jeans.

"Hi, are you the pizza guy?" The person asked, "you're just in time, I'm getting hungry." (Gil is a couch-potato)

"No, I'm not pizza guy. Umm... I'm looking for Hercules, he gave me this address." Percy explained.

"Oh, so you're the guest he invited, come in. You must be the Jackson boy he was talking about."

"Percy, Percy Jackson. So, where is he?"

"Percy, nice to meet you, I'm Gilgamesh. He went to the store, he'll be back soon. So, Herc told me you are from different world, is that true?"

Hercules-