Chapter 6 - One lump or Two

When i made it back into town, i noticed that even though it was still early in the night, once again all establishments were closed, that struck me as strange. Even stranger was pulling into Sally's B&B i noticed the bar Big Bears Bar and Grill was also closed. But then again ive only been in this town for now 2 nights and a day, so maybe its normal.

Back in my room after a shower , i layed in bed and my mind drifted to a leather clad , viking looking , tattooed sexy as all hells giant.

I had heard him when he pulled up next to me on the side of the road, i knew it was him too , i dont know how but i knew. I could feel his eyes on my flesh almost as if a physical caress, even felt the slight sexual charge in the air, but what i didnt expect was for him to make such a primal and lustful sound. It confused me until i realized that he had been staring at my legs that had been exposed but are now in fuzzy pants. Then i simply became fasinated with the god Like man,

or should i say Killer man , i snorted in my head.

He has this air about him, it comes off as rude but not in a bad way , harsh but not in a 'fuckyou' way, dominate but not in a threating way, and yet calm and attentive. His eyes betray his rough demeanor however, the hold the slightest twidge of isolation, of longing and loneliness.

And standing there soaking up the moon light in a peaceful silence, i felt him all around me. His breath upon my neck, his body pulling at me, his hands in my hair. It was so primal and yet to etheral in a sense. And when i had stole a glace at him, with my eyes still mostly closed , the breath in my lungs had halted but for a second for the way he looked at me. The air may have been charged with an animalistic instinct for copulation, but his eyes held a whirlwind of emotions, and for some deep unknown reason i felt as though i wanted not only to be taken by this man but owned and yet not owned but cherished. As if in his eyes i could see that he wanted to be the pillow which i sleep upon, to be the wind which blew through my hair, to be all around me , but not in a suffocating in. In a ...loving?... way.

But thats absurd, ridiculous even. I walk with the winds and the winds cannot be bottled least it be turned to nothing.

And then suddenly a flood of shame amd embrassesment flooded me, i had told him , may Lord Pan have mercy, i told him i was out in the woods because of a dream!. The man probably thinks im a nut now.

Okay. Okay. Calm down. No need to get worked up because i let a few harmless things slip my tounge.

Id rather he slipped my tounge.

What the fuck is wrong with me?? Now im having naughty thought about the sexy beast man.

Well to be fair, i have never been one to not admit certian things to myself, and i will gladly admit that Killer, is a pure true alpha male, and thats a whole state across from what Caleb was. Not to be mean, i mean Caleb was good to me , better than i deserved, but the man did have flaws and he was a bit of a pussy. Sorry.

Anyways Rose focus, i snapped out of my mental tangin.

Killer was on my mind and there was no doubt about it from head to toe, from his dark blonde hair down to his shit-kicker biker boots. But i have a creeping suspicion that i think i will keep to myself.

Groaning, i roll over in bed onto my side, still atop the sheets and buried my face into the pillows. Eventually after laying there for so long, i fell into a deep sleep.

...

The night was warm, the moon was high and the air pulsed with unidentifiable tension. Möntley Crüe's 'Girls , Girls, Girls', could be heard blasted at full volume from the depths of a garage, except it wasnt like the kind attached to a normal family house, nor was it like any Pepboys or Autozone. No it was an open garage attached to a small office and behind that stood a building, like a club house, like a bikers club house, like a Sons Of Anarchy Club house. And my interest was piqued within seconds after taking in the whole view of the compound.
Something inside me told me that , that is where i needed to be.
... Where he'd be... A voice whispered around me , seeming as if the wind had spoke, except there was no wind.