A note from the author

Hi everyone,

That's me in the middle up there - and I think that picture neatly captures how I'm feeling now that I have FINALLY finished Iron Heart. The time stamps seem to have disappeared, but I know it has somehow taken me literally years to finish writing this.

So, I think it's about time I said a big fat THANK YOU to everyone who's been reading, and especially to those who have stuck with the story from when I first started posting it

So, I think it's about time I said a big fat THANK YOU to everyone who's been reading, and especially to those who have stuck with the story from when I first started posting it. I won't name names because I will inevitably miss people out, but you know who you are. Thank you for supporting me and putting up with my glacial update pace, and staying with the story.

Readers, old and new, I never would have written this without you. If people hadn't asked for a sequel, and then kept the boot in, asking when would I be updating and showing their enthusiasm and love (if that's not too strong a word...) for the story, it kept Iron Heart always in the back of my mind and without that I don't know if I ever would have finished it.

But here we are. It's been a long road but I got there in the end!

Now, while I'm open to writing more stuff with Codi and the Gauntlet, right now I've got no clue what would be in the next book, so if you guys have anything you'd like to see in another installment, let me know in the comments - I could use the help!

That's all from me for now - hope you've enjoyed this story and will continue to enjoy whatever I decide to come out with next :P

Also, some of you may have noticed all the music at the top of every chapter. I listen to a lot of music when I write and I generally have specific playlists depending on the book I'm working on at the time. 

If you're interested, the Iron Heart playlist is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D4kC4aZrxM&list=PLGkk7wYkoTmv_0zSr0-QZEDEMaqAdSmVV 

Stay awesome Wattpad.

Jamie (words_are_weapons)

Over and out. xD