6 'Edited'

Three days later

During Magic Lesson~

"Sensei will teach you two how to read your own status today and see exactly how much mana you both have. After confirming your mana, you will learn how to mind-link other people.

In order to mind-link, the people who wants to mind-link each other can only have a difference of 300 mana at maximum. As an example, if Xavier has 500 mana he can only communicate with people who has between 200mana-800mana. Understand?"

"We understand " My brother and I said together.

"Just say 'status' and an information box will come out. Everyone can only see their own status."

"Status" Onii-chan and I simultaneously said

Wow this is just like in the computer games I played. Fufu~ this is fun.

Status

Name : Angelica Emilia Diamonda

Mana: 100000000/100000000

Attributes: Ice, Non-elementals

"I can see the status box." Onii-chan chimed happily

"Me too" I joined in

"How much is your mana?"

"100000000"

"100000100"

"Ehhh~onii-chan has more mana than me. No fair!" I pouted childishly

"But the good thing is that the difference is only 100mana so we can mind-link each other" nii-chan said as he chuckled

"Pardon me..... but did you two say a 9 digit number."

"Yes, is there a problem?" we both asked tilting our head.

"We will have to inform the master immediately. I will explain when we are there"

Why does she look so flustered?

At their parent's office

"Master , Madam we need to talk about the young miss and master's mana. They have 9 digit mana!"

"Oh as expected wait......9 digit mana?! I only have 6 digit and even the emperor who is the strongest in our kingdom has 7 digit.

Do not speak a word about this. Angel, Xavier go get ready. We will have to visit the castle."

"We will" I know it is creepy that me and my brother can say the same thing at the same time.......but it became a habit so everyone had gotten use to it.

At the castle

It is just as I remembered.

"Oliver! I need to talk to you about something in private"

What? Papa called the emperor by his name?! Oh right, in the game they are best friends since they grew up together.

Thanks to Angelica's action......the emperor had no choice but to banish his best friend. I won't want to destroy papa's friendship...

"Ains, I am very busy now......I just found out my second son has a 9 digit number for his mana!" The emperor sighed

"The same things goes for my son and daughter!"

Why are they panicking about this? I know you don't see anyone, a kid for that matter to have 9 digit mana before but as the leaders of the kingdom they need to chill.