208. DBD - Male Reader

Dead by daylight is owned by Behavior Interactive.

Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.

Thinking

(Y/N) (L/N) perks (Don't care about tiers it's only for story purpose...):

Spark of determination - Each of survivor working on a Generator within range of 4 meters do only great skill check.  

'I am not extraordinary, but these people ... They trusted me, they believe in me.' - (Y/N), with his own blood on wall.

Handyman - You can sacrifice your toolbox to instantly repair 1/4 of it charges on generator.

'I've always been able to repair different devices. Finally, it will save my life, maybe' - (Y/N), post on his personal blog.

Scavenger - Each time you find item in chests or start fresh generator you get token. When you are on a bleed-out timer you lose token to instantly lose deep wound effect.

'They called me a nerd because of my collection of different things at home, but they do not know when this trash can come in handy.'  - (Y/N).

This is just something that was left in my story resources, and it was ready. So, I decided to post it.

*****

Under Entity bar - Limbo, night?

*****

   (Y/N) once again wondered if his life, or rather his existence in this world between his former world and imagination would change. He knew that this was not the first time, but he could not count how many times he met in this place, or at the bonfire with his new friends. Maybe not quite friends at the beginning, but in the end everyone wanted to help in this hopeless moment.

   He did not remember how he came here, but his first time on the farm did not disappear from his memory despite repeated repetitions with changes. It's a bit like in these movies, where a man experiences his day again, and again until he somehow breaks cycle, but in my case it is impossible.

   He was quickly devoted to the hook the first time by one of them. Huntress. He would have once shuddered at the thought of her axes tearing his skin, but after a time when he came back as fresh new to hit the hook again, or through an unearthly but joint effort with other survivors to escape, he learned not to worry about the pain beyond... This game.

   The man spent a lot of time learning how to survive during one of these games as long as possible, meeting new killers who behaved differently using their various torture tools, but after some time he reached the right level to be able to escape from their hook several times.

   For (Y/N) and other survivors in understanding their new master? Did the Vigo logs help, which would probably be one of those who might help them break free of the tentacless? Entity. Apparently, he created the last resort for the last of them that remained in the game, and their only escape route? When the gates were not open. Yeah, black lock. Something that upset the killers immensely.

Nea: Earth to (Y/N)!

   From his mind he was snatched by the firm voice of one of the women who shared his fate as a kind of Entity's toy. Evil in its purest form. His eyes focused on the girl who shook her head with a small smirk on her face noticing that she had only to come back from... Game, because her appearance changed again. Is this deity strange? It likes to change our clothes or hair styles from time to time.