1411-1420 ( part 2 )

Since both of them entered the house, it meant that Long Siye was indeed staying there. She was relieved that she did not have to return empty-handed.

They were only around for about 15 minutes. Gu Xijiu saw them coming out from the house, and Gu Xixi looked upset. Her lips were pursedin disappointment. Her senior disciple (also known as Ji Fenglang) tried comforting her. "Stop mentioning it in front of him. Master does not like you talking about Gu Xijiu. It's unnecessary to argue with our master."

Gu Xixi clenched her fists. "It has been many years now. Still, our master has not forgotten about that woman"

Ji Fenglang sighed. "Everyone in this continent knows how much our master likes Gu Xijiu. Why are you making yourself suffer?"

Gu Xixi pursed her lips tightly and added, "That woman has gone missing for so long. I suspect that she died a long time ago. Serves her right for always fliting around with powerful people. Originally, she was very kind to master. However, she eventually hooked up with Celestial Master Zuo when she found out that his status was higher than our master's. She is an alluring woman who hooks up with men! However, I cannot say that I feel sympathetic for the men as well as it was their fault for falling for her trickery. What's so good about that woman to the extent that these men were willing to sacrifice themselves for her?"

Ji Fenglang frowned. "My little junior, watch your mouth! We don't have the authority to interfere with our master's affairs. It was obvious that Celestial Master Zuo has gotten over her as he had sent so many assassins after her. She is most likely dead now."

Gu Xixi twitched her mouth. "That's what I'm worried about. If the woman is still alive and Celestial Master Zuo's people are tailing her, she might seek help from our master! Based on the feelings that our master has for her, it's effortless for him to be bewitched by her again"

"Hush, hush! Stop talking." Ji Fenglang pulled her away and left. "I told you that master doesn't want anyone to talk about her anymore. However, here you are spouting nonsense and openly judging her. Do you not want to live anymore!"

"I'm just mad! Don't you think that the reason master named me Gu Xixi was because of her? What say you?"

Ji Fenglang laughed. "Coincidence! It's just a coincidence. Let's go."

Gu Xijiu sighed and rubbed her brows as she watched the two of them disappear. She could not precisely describe her feelings. Perhaps, Long Siye had not gotten over the feelings he had for her, and she was fated to fail his love. She wondered whether she should proceed to ask for his help now.

While she was sighing silently, the directed audio spell that hung on her waist blinked. She answered the call and realized that it was Luo Zhanyu's voice on the other end. "Sister, we are in big trouble! A strange disease is spreading around the Zhaoyang Kingdom. The victims' bodies are becoming stronger and stronger like steel. They could easily hurt and kill anyone. However, they are not conscious of their actions. They bite onto whoever they can get their hands on, and the disease will spread to the person who gets bitten"

Gu Xijiu's heart sank. Was it a new zombie virus?! Needless to say, Long Fan must be the culprit behind such a virus! This brat seemed to have gone all out to take over the world.

Gu Xijiu could probably help to counter the zombie virus, but she needed to make multiple grade-six pills, which she did not have the time to do. The best way to stop this disaster was to gather all the level six alchemists in the world to make the medicines.

Of course, Long Siye was the most prestigious person among all the alchemists as he knew many alchemists around the world. Besides that, half of the total population of level six alchemists were trained in the Tianwen clan. Therefore, she wanted to get him to organize this event as it would help them to save a lot of time.