1411-1420 ( part 3)

Going to post less and less this month becuz I have CIE exams in may....

------------------

Long Siye had drunk quite a lot tonight. Though he had eaten the pill that Gu Xijiu gave him, he should still have shown signs of a hangover. For example, his face would be flushed, and he would be breathing heavily. Furthermore, his breath would be reeking of alcohol. Li Mengxia's breath certainly was!

Long Siye did not show any such symptoms. He was sleeping as usual. Gu Xijiu did not smell any alcohol scent on his body even though she went very close to him. Had he kept a unique antidote with him?

If Long Siye possessed such a medicine, he would have given it to her and Li Mengxia instead of keeping it to himself. Moreover, he would not have needed to stay at the hotel if his hangover was gone. Was he Long Fan now?

There were several differences between Long Fan and Long Siye. For instance, Long Siye's ridge was broader, and his nasal bone was also higher. Long Siye was slightly more heroic and charming than Long Fan, but Long Fan was slightly more beautiful than Long Siye.

It was easy for someone to increase the height of their nasal bone through makeup without affecting their actual nasal bone. Gu Xijiu was confident that the person who was sleeping on the bed was indeed Long Siye and not an imposter. Were there indeed two souls living inside his body?

Unfortunately, Gu Xijiu had no way to test her theory. Hence, she teleported away after a while. However, she did not realize the fact that Long Siye slowly opened his eyes right after she left the room. He was idly watching the spot where Gu Xijiu was standing. A moment later, a half grin appeared on his face.

'My little Xijiu, you're finally here!'

'Do you know how hard I have been trying to find you?'

It had been eight years since I last saw you. Now, you have achieved a spiritual power of level ten! Her little body seemed to be quite useful to her.

He slightly closed his eyes as though he was trying to sense something. A moment later, he opened his eyes again.

Strangely enough, she was just right in the room next door, but he could not sense her. Perhaps, the navigation device in her body had vanished. This little girl had once again created another miracle!

No wonder he could not sense her all this while and was unable to find her. He thought that she had died and even tried calling for her soul. However, he did not receive a response. He thought that her soul had been torn apart due to an intense fight. He was distraught and sad for a long time because of it.

His lips were gently curved as he smiled. His pair of eyes were filled relief of the fact that Gu Xijiu was alive. His facial expression looked as though an artist had lost his best painting in a fire. However, it miraculously survived and was now even better than before!

'My little Xijiu. Even though you have always thought about killing me, I find myself falling deeper in love with you now! You shall be mine and only mine. Unfortunately, your body had been invaded by someone else, and it was not perfect anymore.'

However, it was fine as he could always make a new and better body for her. Indeed, her new body would possess a lower spiritual power. Nevertheless, it was not a big deal as long as her soul was strong. Anyway, why would a lady need to be so strong? It would only make it difficult for the men to tame and discipline her. Hence, it was better if she was a little weaker and just stayed by his side instead of continually thinking about tricking him.

The little girl seemed to suspect him. She even went as far as to check up on him secretly. Luckily, he did not expose his flaws to her. She did not seem to have found anything strange.