Part 17: Avocado Ice Cream

Sun POV

The exam for this semester would be started in just a few days, but I think that my load of assignment insist to increase rapidly. If I finished with one assignment, then there would be 2 or 3 assignments more. It made me so exhausted.

I still had 30 minutes before the starting of the class. I was walking from bus stop to the school, alone. I didn't know why this road became so quiet at this morning. Then, I hear someone who was calling for my name.

"Sun. Ai Sun", then I turned my head at him. Ah, he was Copper. "Where is your car?" I responded him.

"There is something wrong" he told me. "Are you going here by bus?", I asked with curiosity.

"Yes, why?" he asked me with weird gaze. "Ohoooooo" I give him a few claps. "You are really awesome"

"Ah, whyyy?" he turned his face as sullen face

"Why don't you use taxi? You are rich boy"

"I have to save my money to keep my family still rich" he replied me

"You are really excellent, no wonder you are really rich. So let's go to school" I teased him, he smirked at me. I still wonder why should he went to school by bus. That should be not my business, forget it.

Then, we walked to the school. At that moment, he told me about his new project. He would participate in the Android Programming Competition or something like that. It was really confusing for me. Combination of camera, phone and artificial intelligence or something like that. I didn't really understand about what he was talking about, but I believed that he was so talented. I think that the volume of his brain should be twice from me or combination of my brain, In and Oh. We were really suck.

Finally, we arrived in the school. Then, directly we walked to the class. I realized that In had been in the class when I arrived. He sat beside of Rose, they were really busy with In's phone. I think that they were playing a new games. Actually, I felt I was bit jealous about him. As they were sitting beside the door, of course I should pass by them. Then, I accosted him.

"Good morning In", but he didn't give any reaction. I saw at Copper, he just smirked at me. "In, good morning" said by Copper. But still, no answer.

Then, Copper smacked In's head. I was a bit shocked. "Ah, why?" In gave us angry face. Looks that Rose was also shocked. "Don't be a zombie if you are using your phone" Copper told In

"Okay, what do you want to talk?" In asked him. "You really don't hear that. Forget it, play with your phone". Copper leaved them, then I followed Copper as my place was close to him.

"I don't like people if they don't realized human while they are using their phone" Copper told me

"Ah, that is why you smack his head?"

"Hmm"

He was actually correct, I totally agreed with his reason. But it was too hard for me. Lately, In looks so addicted with his phone, especially about games. Moreover, he was now really close to Rose who was game addict. Then, they became really match with that hobby. For me, liking for games should be normal, but if it made unaware everything around us, it should be a problem.

I look at him, he started to use his phone again. I didn't like him at this time. But, after being with In, Rose seems to be accepted in the class. There were few friends who were approaching at her, asking for her helps or accepted her in assignment group. I was so relieved about that.

Then, the class was started. It was the time for mathematics, means that next 2 hours would be running slowly. I hope that I would be safe at this time, I really hated this subject.