1. I have a Quirk !!!

"Thanks" ; Speech

'for' ; Thought

' the ' ; thoughts of many

"read" ; All Might

"MA BOYS" ; Shouting

God View pov~

"MOOOOOM!!! Will I have a really cool and flashy Quirk !!? Just like All Might!!?" a little Boy named Izuku Midoriya with fluffy black hair, green highlights and white-silver eyes asked a beautiful woman. This beautiful women named Inko Midoriya, wich has long deep Forest green hair, awnsered the little bundle of joy.

"Yes, Izu. You will have the most flashiest quirk ever hun." Izuku lit up like a shining Christmas tree as he smiled from ear to ear.

After his quirk examination test was done, Izuku and his mom are seen waiting for the results in the waiting room. The doctor came into the room with a few sheets of paper, probably notes and told them to please follow him. After they all sat down the doctor began to speak.

"Mrs Midoriya, your son does indeed have a Quirk." Izuku smiled at this and Inko was calmed down, because she worried he might be quirkless and grow up to be an outcast. The doctor spoke further,
(A/N I changed the way Quirks are registered and you can find out with the help of an advanced computer program what the DNA of a child can grow into, here it's called 'God-Class')

"A powerful one of 'God-Class' too. He would need to go to some sort of state, well...thats how I would call it, where he can dodge everything thats gonna hit and hurt him...or he's just extremely fast in that state. He should be able to dodge everything that's not faster than Mach two-" The mother disrupted his sentence and curiously, aswell as worringly asked the doctor how fast this exactly is. "- a-ah ok, well if my informations are correct then that should exactly be 2469,6 km/pH or 1534,54 m/pH or also 686 meters per second." His mother was surprised, calm and frightened. It is quite some power indeed. "He also gets an powerboost that is equivalent to one of All Mights 5% smashes." And like that the doctor was done.

Little Izuku smiled like a maniac and thought one single thing ' I-I CAN BE A HERO !!!! '

Inko smiled to know he has a quirk and was stunned at the same time because that was freaking powerful, but also very dangerous used for the wrong things.

---Time skip---

"Hey Zuku what's your quirk ?"

Asked an Ash-blond with spiked hair, named Katsuki Bakugou.

"Hey Kacchan!! Yes i have a quirk !!" He said with a happy smile on the face " I can Dodge everywthing that's not faster than Mach 2, that's......" Izuku begun counting with his fingers and was thinking...' thats...thus much and....then thus.....'
He began speaking again and made a big gesture as he stretched his arms out into the air.
" That's THIIIIS mwuch !!!" He smiled innocently and Bakugou could the have sworn he was blinded by some holy light or something.
" I also get a powerwoost around 5% of one of All Mights swashes !!"

Kacchan stood there in awe how strong his friend was but....

That doesn't work for little Katsuki if you cannot prove it.

"*GASP* Show me Zuku that's sounds swuper cool !"

" You know Kacchan.....that's the problem....I dont know how to awtivate it " Said Izuku sheepishly and rubbing the back of his head.

"Soooo.....*Smirks* that mweans we have to find out or you're just a useless pwiece of quirkless trwash !!" Katsuki exclaimed while punching his fists in his palm and you could see little explosions coming out.

Terrified little Izuku stood there, shivering " B-B-But Kacchan s-somehow I will f-find out s-s-so p-pwease calm d-d-down..."

Izuku prayed to god that he wouldn't get punched by Katsuki because....well explosions in your face can horribly hurt.

Katsuki smiled even wider until a idea came to his mind.

"How about I will call you Deku and conwider you quirkless until you manage to dodge my punches, just like you said. I mean if you start doing it we know you activated it !!!"

Izuku still stood there and was close to piss himself. He prayed to god that he will survive this hell.

---Time skip---

Many years later~

Little Izuku is now 15 years old and short before being 16. His Mom isn't chubby and small,she is actually extremely pretty, because she goes to the gym to clear her mind nowadays.
She always took Izuku with her.
At first everyone always awwwed at his presence, but later on the girls became nosebleeds because....like......HOLY SHIT IS HE TONED!!! He had abs wich you could shred cheese on and had a 8-Pack, you could have said he has abs on his abs.

HOLY SHIT IS HE TONED!!! He had abs wich you could shred cheese on and had a 8-Pack, you could have said he has abs on his abs

Even then only the girls liked him. The boys still made fun of him because hes still 'Quirkless' and then they hated him because the girls liked him......jealous much.

They always became nosebleeds in P.E Lessons, when they looked at him or his abs  would show under his T-Shirt.

Today was the day when the Teacher would give them there Future Job application sheets things - whatever.

And like you guessed he chose U.A. Academy as his career choice. The girls protested as they didn't want his, and I repeat, his glorious body to get covered in scars and get worn down.....ok then.

After being laughed at by the boys and still a few girls, he got ready to leave but the Pomeranian stopped him. And told him to if he really wants to go to U.A he should follow his advice.

To jump of the roof to hope for a quirk that actually works in his next Life.

Izukus pov~

As I went home I passed under a little bridge and suddenly somone spoke up-

"-ohhhhh~ an well evolved meat shield for me, what a pleasure~"

I jumped and turned around, only to see some kind of a sludge thing. Probably a villain by how he spoke, but suddenly my body heated Up and an white-bluish Aura sorrounded me and my hair was complete black with silver highlights and flowed like water in the air and my white eyes were complete silver this time and i doged Like it was nothing.

"Ohhhh what an interesting qui-"

He got cut of by me punching him and he exploded. And the last thing I saw was a big blond man towering over me and I blacked out-

E/C soo First of all E/C means EndCut and this is my first fanfiction.

I just updated this chapter and also I thought about to change things up, like rewrite the story. Maybe take out the whole IZUKU getting OFA thing. I don't know. But I probably still am going to change quite some things up. So every time an Update is out......read the chapter I updated it may be a lot different than before ;)
And with that.

Cheers