Chapter 42

Happy Jinchuuriki Mondays!

This chapter may be information overload, but at the bottom of the page I will write all of the information again in simpler terms. This is like a weird chapter, so just try and keep up.

I skipped some classes to write this. STAY IN SCHOOL KIDS.

Thank you to GiratinasMistress and Yuukiloveanime for name suggestions.

Don't forget to comment and vote!

~Wolfie

_________________________________________

I've exchanged my youth for success,
And that monster demands for more wealth.
At times it puts a collar on my neck,
To ruin and swallow me with greed.

- The Last by Agust D (Suga)

The Jinchuuriki Alliance (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 42 - Naruto-Danchou

~Three Years Later~

Sixteen year old Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze was facing his most dangerous enemy yet.

Wiping away the dripping sweat from his brow, he sighed in exhaustion and raised his hand to the position where he would be able to land a final strike.

He knew this enemy was worse than Madara, worse than Obito, worse than Orochimaru.

It was evil, pure evil, and didn't allow Naruto to even stop and think about his next move.

Naruto hated it.

The damn paperwork.

Naruto tapped his fingers and lay down his pen on his desk as he sighed. He was seated on his office chair and was surrounded by paperwork. He smiled slightly and chuckled.

Everything was on track.

It was three years later, they hadn't been attacked yet by the Akatsuki. Throughout that time, they had planned, they had trained, they had cleaned up Uzushiogakure to the point that it was as good as new.

"I really didn't think being a Kage-equivalent was just doing paperwork." He thought, irritated.

Looking up, Naruto felt the chakra signature of someone familiar. Yagura peered around the door and laughed as he saw the pure agony on Naruto's face. He crossed his arms and leaned against the entrance and raise an eyebrow at Naruto.

"Danchou, leave it to me."

Perking up, Naruto smiled, "You sure?" He instantly stood up, asking just as a courtesy but was already pulling his jacket and straightening the buttons.

Yagura rolled his eyes, "Yeah, I've been doing paperwork for years now, I'm used to it." He walked forwards and pat Naruto on the shoulder, "Ah, talk to Bee though about the Kumo trade deal, they have managed to create some great Earth-Chakra staffs that we should have."

Naruto nodded and used two fingers to mock a small salute. "No problem, Daimyo-sama." He grinned and opened the window behind his desk. "See ya!"

"Use the front door for once!"