15

Jimin's POV

"She has all that money and she still lives in this dog shit?". I whined. "Like what's the point? You got it, spend it, then you won't get rob". I huffed and walked right in the house.

Their were people waiting and the moment they saw me, they tensed up. "I have no idea why everyone is so scared of me, I happen to be the nice one in the gang". I giggled. "W-we know what you are". A man said. "Well that makes my job easier, I'm here for the money". I did grabby hands towards them. "Give it to me".

I read the sign on a bucket and looked at the men behind me

I read the sign on a bucket and looked at the men behind me. "Where's the money?". I asked. "It-its right there". A man said. I look back at the truck disappointed. "17 million? Did she lose her touch or something? The hell am I going to do with 17 mil...". I stopped and thought about Yoongi.

"Why the hell did I just think about him?". I shook my head and grinned at the men. "You all have five minutes to pack all of this". I said. "Five?!? That's not a lot of time!". A man yelled. "I'm sorry, your right". I grinned. "Two". I hissed and they all started moving to the truck quickly. I chuckled watching them move like ants. "Remember if y'all don't finish, I will take your lives".

When they all finish, I killed them anyway. I was bored and mad that the little amount of cash this Mrs. Ai had. I called my brother to tell him I was finished but I should have texted him. "J-Jimin, n-now isn't a AH! a go...". I hung up and shivered. "Why did he pick up then?". I gagged and went to Yoongi's house.

 I gagged and went to Yoongi's house

"Wow". I looked around the room. "He must be allergic to colors or something". I picked up a magazine and waited till Yoongi came back from school.

I fell asleep waiting for Yoongi to come back home. For some reason, I felt something cold on my stomach and my eyes popped open. I looked down and saw Yoongi kissing my tummy. I fling him on the other side of the room. "What the fuck are you doing?!?". I shouted.

"Doing a taste test, what's it look like?". Yoongi smirked at me. "You pass with flying colors". Yoongi clapped and I wanted to choke him out. "You had no right to assault me like that". I crossed my arms. "You had no right to be wearing a hoodie without a shirt underneath, you basically asked me to do that". Yoongi replied.

I took a deep breath to relax and tried not to hurt him. "Wanna tell me why your in my room?". Yoongi asked. I picked up the bag and threw it at him. "We don't need change so I thought you might want it". I said. Yoongi opened it and his mouth dropped. "How much is this?!?". Yoongi yelled. "17 million, talk about cheap". I rolled my eyes and fixed my hoodie.

Yoongi was just staring at the money like I just paid him to be my sugar baby or something. "I did I what I came here to do, bye". I was about to leave but Yoongi grabbed me. I raised my brow at him. "Can you tell me your name now... please". Yoongi pledged. He sounded really desperate, so I sighed. "Jimin". I said.

"My name is Jimin".