Chapter Six

"Twin, I brought you some ice-cream!" Sarina entered my hospital room with big grin on her face and a bowl of Ben & Jerry's.

I grinned and took the bowl from her hand. I sat up and we both started eating our ice cream. It has been two weeks and I'm still in the hospital, including the one week I was unconscious. The day I woke up from my slight coma, when Sarina and I got back together again, Sarina told me that I was out for a whole week. However, the impossible person I am, it didn't really matter to me.

Sarina and I grew close fast. By now, we were the inseparable twins I have ever wanted. Sarina spent most of her time here with me. In fact, she's been here the whole day. She only goes away when she has to take a shower, or when she has to get out when visiting hours are over.

However, of course she sneaks in. It surprises me how nobody caught her yet. Maybe because she wears that nurse outfit and changes into her slutty clothes after entering my room.

"You are going to stay here tonight... again?" I grinned as I shoved the ice cream in my mouth.

She nodded and redid her lipstick after she finished eating. I shook my head and smiled at my twin, who is now sort of my best friend... Yeah, I know.

"Don't you have any parties to attend?" I asked curiously.

I remember how she sneaks out every day, now she doesn't have to sneak out, but she does it in case my parents turn into a, I don't know, weird thing and stop her from going anywhere.

"You remember!" she grinned cheekily.

"Of course I do!" I scowled.

She giggled cutely and took my hand on hers. "I don't think I'll be able to choose a party over my girlfriend." she winked.

I laughed and shook my head. Sarina put the bowl on the table next to the bed and looked at me. She smiled and looked at my wrist. A tear fell from her eye and she ran her fingers over the cuts that had almost healed.

"You know, I never realized how cruel I was towards you. I really feel bad for everything I ever did to you. I didn't mean to steal your boyfriend. It just sort of happened." she bit her bottom lip to prevent her from sobbing.

I squeezed her hand. "I was in my room one day, and then Aidan just walked and closed the door. Suddenly he started kissing me. I tried pushing him off, but it was no use. I told him." she breathed and stared at the sheets. "I told him that he's my twin's boyfriend. However, he didn't listen. He did everything to make me fall for him, and at the end, I fell for him." her eyes locked with mine.

"The day you caught us together, I felt, weird. I felt like I should stop, but the pride in me stopped me from doing that. Aidan and I dated for a few days after that. Then he got tired and left me." she sobbed.

"That's why you became like this, didn't you?" I lifted her chin with my index finger. "That's why you sleep with guys and dump them afterwards, just so they feel the pain you felt. I'm right, aren't I?" she nodded.

I cupped her cheeks and looked at her in the eye. "Sarina, you have to stop doing that. You can't just stop believing. I know I did the same thing and that's why I'm telling you this. You should believe that there is someone out there, waiting for you and you alone." I smiled at her.

She grinned and kissed the back of my hand. I smiled and kissed her forehead. "Did you bring my laptop?" I asked. She nodded.

Sarina got up and walked towards the chair where my laptop was. I frowned because I didn't see it. I think I need some glasses.

"Here you go." she handed me the laptop.

I checked my mails and did something I haven't done in a very long, long time. Sarina sat next to me on the bed and frowned.