Chapter *51*

Shunt'A POV

I sat there while he told me about some woman that didn't understand the meaning of no. It had me feeling some type of way. Some parts I got mad, other parts I laughed. After he was done I couldn't be more proud at how good he handled it. I was lucky that he acted like he was in a relationship with or without me being there.

"So you telling me she tried to be in your face after you told her no? Just to be clear."

He nodded with wide eyes. "Yes she even caused a scene at the check out. Mind you, black people was around so you know they were being nosy. Lil mama really embarrassed herself like that. It's a crying damn shame."

"Nobody tried to stop her from digging a deeper hole for herself?"

"Hell nah her little friend group just stood there listening to her go on and on."

I winced at how unlucky she was. "Oh little mama them ain't your friends."

"That's what I said!" Tyrie shouted. We both laughed at how funny this was.

"Damn she bold, but can I blame her? You are one fine piece of caramel cake. If I do say so myself."

I took my time looking over him

I took my time looking over him. It reminded me of the day I saw hime first. How I noticed the little shit about him first, like the tiny scar above his left eyebrow,  or the beauty mark on his collarbone. I had to stop myself before I started drooling. I am obsessed with my man.

Don't mess with my man
Hate to be the one to break it to ya
Find your own man

"Baby have I told you how fine you are lately? Because if I haven't allow me to apologize officially right now."

He started laughing and blushing. That shit was sexy as hell to me right now for some reason. Seeing him happy made me happy..and a bit horny but that's between you and me.

"Yes baby, you were just saying how I was a fine slice of caramel cake."

"With a cinnamon swirl." I added.

"Yes with a cinnamon swirl." He mocked rolling his eyes.

"You laughing I'm serious. I'm really thinking of giving you some babies right now."

He stopped laughing in shock at my confession. He looked me up and done and saw how serious I was.

"Babe..chill. We both don't need you starting anything we can't finish."

I got up and crawled over to where he was sitting on the bed. I straddled him and kept eye contact. He bit down on his lip, and I struggled not to stare at the movement for too long. I wrapped my arms around his neck and put my mouth to his ear.

"Who said I couldn't finish?" I whispered. I nibbled on his ear before moving down to his neck. I picked on sucked on my favorite spot to mark there.