Lil Pump •Groupie Bitch 2•

Just a quick announcement if you like this story and enjoy them follow me I'm planing on starting an actual full story soon. Idk who I want it about yet but I'm working on it.
________________________________

Gazzy pov
I stood up and got in front of y/n and her best friend just in case Selene ran at them.
I was about to turn around to ask if they were OK but just then security lost grip of Selene and she ran at me.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!" she screamed at me and eyed y/n.
"Selene please leave its been over for a whole 3 months now" I rolled my eyes and death stared her.
"THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN JUST FUCK WITH THESE- THESE GROUPIE BITCHES" as she said that the room got quiet and I was pushed out of the way.

Y/n pov
I pushed gazzy to the floor and grabbed Selene by the hair and dragged her outside .
she kept kicked and trying to swing and I saw tears stream down her face as some of her hair started to fall out.

Me and y/bfn beat her ass as people around us recorded, I felt a firm grip on my wrist as I was about to punch her again.
" that's enough" I saw gazzy squeezing my wrist looking down on me with black eyes.
I got up and dust myself off and we left her there on the ground.

gazzy pov
"I'm sorry about that shorty she tripping tripping, this is her fault anyways"
" why did you two break up, and why would she disrespect us like that" y/n asked .

"She cheated on me with my friend ski, she claimed she didn't when I had proof but even tho she hurt me she still doesn't give me freedom" I got stressed out just thinking about the situation, she a bitch.

I felt someone's arms around my neck and their head rested on my chest.
I looked down to see y/n hugging me and then she pulled away.

Y/n POV
I hugged gazzy, I felt like I needed to.
" we all go through tough times trust me, but it's your job to choose if that stops you or not"
I Gave him a smile and I saw his eyes light up .

He pulled me back into a hug and I felt his heart beating on mine.

The next day
Gazzy POV
I woke up the next day in a bed that wasn't mine .
I looked over to see y/n snuggled into my arms in a monkey onesie sleeping peacefully .
I smirked and got up leaving her bedroom to go to the kitchen.

"oh hey " y/bfn said
She scared me to fucking death bro.
"hey wassup" I said to her taking a bottle of water out of the fridge .
"You two are cute" she said and looked up at me with a smile.
" I am interested in her yea but we just met" I chuckled and looked around for snacks.

" gazzy I believe in love at first sight " she said with a serious look.
" idk about that y/bfn" I chuckled but inside I knew I did see something in her.

I walked about to the room and she was sitting up on her phone reading the comments on her best friend post from last night.
"sorry about what happened " I said and glanced at her .

" what do you mean" she said genuinely confused
"about last night my intent wasn't to sleep with you the first night"
She laughed and smiled at me .
" nothing happened last night gazzy we were watching cartoons and fell asleep that's all " she smiled.

I felt a wave of relief run over my body, I was glad it didn't happen I didn't wanna ruin anything.
I saw y/n leaning in so I decided to make my move.

" You know I really li-" as I was about to speak y/bfn bust in the room .

"WHO WANTS PANCAKES " she yelled and I rolled my eyes .
"I do" y/n yelled and got up grabbing my hands and dragging me out of the room.

" let's finish this later..." she whispered in my ear before running to the kitchen .
My eyes widened and I smirked to myself.