Chapter : 32

Recap

Yes, I hated him, I want to wipe out their entire pack but he still I can't punish the man has been miserable. let our little sister decide if she will forgive him from the bottom of her heart. now can you remove the spell to him and one else send him his home. Defy me, and you will suffer my wrath.

Yes, big brother.

you are so lucky bastard, for now, I will not kill you because I don't want my big brother to be angry at me. 

==========================================================================

Where have you been big brother Japy?

I sent that bastard James home, brother Zero-order that I cannot refuse.

Don't be angry Big brother Jasper, its right decision to send James home.

Are you insane? Did you already forgive that bastard? Don't forget you suffered a lot because of him.

Who said I forgave that bastard so easily, big brother you misunderstood me, I will never forgive them easily they will pay for what they did to me. moreover, you don't want James to know our secret and our mission either. As for my revenge, it will take slowly because we need to focus our missions here to save the innocent lives and to destroy the Shadow.

Shift !" Big brother Japy, we shall be late," said Princes Una, turning her beautiful head and looking over her classically molded shoulder as she stood waiting by the door.

"I'm sorry we're late," Una said she was late 2 minutes

sit done both of you, we gather here to planning how to defeat the shadow! recently then been active even become stronger just amount of time. One of our families has been attacked by the shadow this considering war. I will not let them alive until dawn and we will kill them all. Now be ready we will attack this morning.

Hmm this will be fun, jasper said