Randomness With The Snapes and Friends

(F/n) was looking through some pictures and found one where Lucius and Severus were dancing after drinking a whole bottle of Firewhiskey. She laughed as she remembered that time after she and Severus went to the Malfoy manor four years ago.

"DON'T GO BREAKING MUH HEART!" Lucius sang at the top of his lungs while (F/n) was just trying not to laugh at his drunken manner, but sadly Severus was drunk as well. Sure, Severus may come off as cold, but give him one too many drinks, he's aDORKable. "I COULDN'T IF I TRRRIED!" Severus sang along while they had a arm around each other. (F/n) was recording while Narcissa was taking pictures.

"OH HONEY IF I GET ARRESTED," "BABY YOU'RE NOT MY TYPE!" they kept singing while Dobby was just trying not to laugh at his master and master's friend. "We're sooo not letting them live this down," Narcissa spoke to (F/n) while she nodded. "We should stop them when they get TOO close," (F/n) suggested as they looked at each other before saying, "NAHHH. We won't let them live that down!"

The next morning Severus asked why he was in bed with Lucius as (F/n) and Narcissa showed him the pictures. They threw out the pictures of Severus and Lucius being in bed together, but they keep them being drunk together while singing as blackmail if ever needed.

(F/n) put the picture away before picking up another one where she and Severus were dancing under the moonlight, smiling at each other and next to it was her and Narcissa eating junk food before looking at the camera, their faces covered in ice cream. Sadly, this was only a year ago as payback. "(F/n) what are you doing?" Severus asked before she looked up at him and smiled. "Just looking at pictures. Nothing too important," she looked back down and flipped to show a picture of her and Severus where playfully swatting each other before hugging each other.

"We sure did grow up. Dear Marlin, I look ugly and I look uglier," she spoke as Severus bent down and hugged her. "You're beautiful love. You were then and you still are. Don't think otherwise," he spoke as she sighed before leaning close to him. "I can't fight you, but I'm still ugly," she spoke before he rolled his eyes while they looked through the pictures together.