Chapter 16 Camp Training And A Broken Child

Ok, first I'd like to say sorry for forgetting about Toru but HOW THE FUCK AM I SOUPPOSED TO REMEMBER A GIRL WHO'S INVISIBLE!? I will include her into this and later chapters.

Anyway onto the story

---------------------------------------------

(Y/N) Pov

I awoke to Izumi laying on my chest after our night. I woke her up and told her to get ready, Izumi tood up with difficulty which was an after effect from last night and went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth, when izumi was finished I entered the 'shower' and began washing myself, A moment later izumi entered the shower. I raised my brow at her.

(Y/N): "Izumi why are you here? could you not wait your turn?"

Izumi: "I-I just thought it would be nice and it'll also save time"

I nodded and began to was my body, after I was done I turned to izumi and helped her wash her hair, needless to say she enjoyed it. I chuckled and finished bathing myself and walked out, After drying ourselves Izumi and me dressed in our outfits and opening the door walked out, Izumi slipped and was on her way to collide with the floor but before that could happen I caught her. Izumu looked at me with gratitude, I looked at the floor and noticed a puddle of liquid that was not water, deciding to deal with it lat I carried Izumi to where the training was going to be taking place. Upon arriving I was met with stares from The teachers and classmates, The girls were looking at me with blushed and stared with jealousy, Izumi blushed and I put her down as Pixie-bob spoke up.

Pixie-bob: "Today you will be making your own food!"

I noticed another person dressed in maid attire, I also saw her looking at nothing. The class began to make their meals, I saw Katsumi blow up a furnace which made me chuckle, I walked over to them.

(Y/N): "Do you need any help?"

They looked at me and nodded except Katsumi

Katsumi: "NO!"

I chuckled and handed Eijira a tool

Molotov Cocktail

They looked at questioningly

(Y/N): "Explodes in raging flames when thrown against an object. Be careful, it's very dangerous"

I walked away to a tree and slumped down in it's shade waiting for them to finish. I was called to the table so I sat up and walked over to one of the tables and sat between Toru and Jiro and across from Izumi, I took off my hat and lovered my long piece of clothing and began eating. I was wearing Henryk's hunter set.

 I was wearing Henryk's hunter set