AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi. It's thequadraticformula.

If you're reading this, it means that 'Murderer' has almost reached 100 reads! That's a big milestone for a one-shot. 

I was actually supposed to post this after it reached 100 reads, but I got impatient. So... here you go!

Thanks to all the people who voted and commented and even to the people who just took a look and decided to read it.

This story is going to be a little different. It's a soulmate AU, something I would usually steer clear from, and it's also multi chaptered. However, it will most likely be of the same exact length as 'Murderer' word count wise. I just felt like breaking up the story so it can be digested bit by bit.

This story is once again, rated MATURE. There are mentions and depictions of sexual content and there are tonnes of curse words so if you aren't comfortable with either of these, this isn't the story for you.

Update: Sexual content is now marked with a * so you can read past it if you want, however there will still be mentions and suggestions of explicit content.

This hasn't been edited very well and the action moves quite fast, so I hope it doesn't get too boring or confusing.

Thanks so much for deciding to read 'I DON'T CARE'. I hope those who read 'Murderer' will enjoy it just as much.