Kimi ni Todoke!

KI-MI NI TODOKE IS AMAZING

I luv this anime SO MUCH! wOw It's honestly adorable and I highly recommend this romance anime ^w^

It's a shojo, but anyone can really watch this it's cute -w-

~~~Summary~~~

Have any of you heard of the story called The Ring? Well, in Japan this movie is called Sadako aka the ghost in the movie. A girl named sawako goes to her first day of school then notices a boy who looked confused. Judging by his school uniform, she explained to him the direction. With a simple smile from the boy, the girl started to look up to him since he was very outgoing compared to her.

As her school year went along, a lot of her classmates started calling her Sadako due to her ghost like appearance. But she didn't mind it because she was a PUREEEE GHOST! And this is where the boy (who just so happen to be in the same class as her) started talking to her and that's how she started making friends and stuff!

~~~my opinionnn~~~

As I stated before, this anime is AMAZINGGG!!!

The main reason as to why I love this anime is because- it actually ends with the main two getting together.

You can call that spoilerz but I thought I'd tell you guys cause let's face it. MOST ROMANCE ANIMES END WITH THE TWO NOT ACTUALLY BEING A COUPLE. And I mean the kind where even though there was so much build up, in the end they don't get together. But this one doesn't end like that. So it's beautiful T^T

Whether you watch it is up to you but hey Im thinking of updating this book (and only this book, sorry everyone else) more often! STAY TOOONED FOR MORE ANIME SUGGESTIONS! And hopefully daily .-.