[60] Narrative¹⁷

"Where are you going babe?" Mina asked after she cooked their breakfast. She doesn't know why Tzuyu is wearing his shoes because he promised to stay there for a week.

"I'm just going to check something in the house. I gotta go now" Tzuyu said as he kissed the side of Mina's head before he left her place.

He drove back home to check Sana's condition because she doesn't look so fine in the picture and he's wondering why Sana declined the phone call.

Tzuyu roamed around to find Sana. He thought Sana isn't in the house yet but he saw her on the bed with a thick blanket covering her body.

"Sana" Tzuyu called out her name as he slightly moved the blanket to see her face. He rests his palm on her forehead and found out that she has fever.

"You told me you don't have a fever" Tzuyu said. Sana's shaking because she feels so cold even though she's wearing a jacket.

"I-I don't want to bother you" Sana replied and she felt an awful feeling in her stomach. She immediately ran inside the bathroom to throw up and the latter followed her right away.

"Are you perhaps... pregnant?" Tzuyu nervously asked while caressing Sana's back.

"No. I already checked it" Sana replied while rubbing her eyes again.

"Stop rubbing your eyes. You're just making it worst" Tzuyu said because her eyes are so red and it's swelling.

Sana was walking back to her bed but she almost collapsed. Luckily, Tzuyu was there to catch her.

Sana then covered her body again with a thick blanket and hugged the pillow tightly. Tzuyu noticed that it's not a good thing to cover her body like that. He asked Sana to remove it so that the temperature doesn't get out of control but the latter doesn't want to do it because she feels so cold.

"Remove your jacket and cover your body with this lightweight blanket" Tzuyu told her but she doesn't want to follow him.

"It's cold" Sana groggily replied.

"I'm fine here, Tzu. I just need some sleep. Don't waste your time with me" she said causing for Tzuyu to remove the blanket.

"You're not fine that's why you need to follow me" He said as he quickly changed her blanket with a lightweight one.

"Remove your jacket, Sana" Tzuyu said once again but she's too hard headed. Tzuyu tried his best to remove it, in which he succeeded because she's too weak to move.

"Wait for me" He said and went downstairs to get an ice pack, water, and thermometer. He came back to their room and asked Sana if she took medicine for fever. Sana just nodded her head while Tzuyu is tucking her hair behind her ear.

Tzuyu slowly put the ice bag on Sana's forehead and Sana complained that it's too cold.

"Ofcourse, it's an ice" Tzuyu uttered. He then put the thermometer on Sana's armpit and waited for her temperature to pop out.

"38.9°C. It's so high. Should I bring you to the hospital?" Tzuyu asked as he fixed Sana's position on the bed. He removed her blanket so he can easily compress the ice bag on Sana's body.

"No. I don't want to go there" Sana replied causing for Tzuyu to continue pressing the ice bag on some parts of her body. He told her to put the thermometer again and it's now 38.6°C. It's still high but it's a good thing that it lowered down.

"Smells bad" Tzuyu joked around after he smelled the tip of the thermometer.

"Shut... up" Sana said and he chuckled.

Tzuyu noticed that Sana is still shivering that's why he puts back the blanket. Sana suddenly wrapped her hands around his nape causing for him to look at her.

"Why?" Tzuyu asked and Sana just pulled him closer. She didn't say anything and Tzuyu decided to lie down beside her.

Sana fell asleep and Tzuyu monitored her temperature, constantly pressing the ice bag on her forehead. When Sana's temperature went down to 38°C, he stopped doing it for awhile and stared at her for a moment. Few moments later, he realized that he's staring at her for a long time causing for him to move and check the time. It's now 11:03 AM that's why he decided to leave Sana on the bed so he can cook some porridge for her.

After that, Sana woke up and she thought Tzuyu left her behind. She sighed deeply but her heart almost jumped out when he saw Tzuyu walking with a bowl of porridge.

"You should eat this"

"I don't want to eat" Sana declined.

"I told you to follow me, right?" Tzuyu said with an authoritative voice.

"Fine" she was about to take the spoon from Tzuyu's hand but the latter moved it away from her.

"Let me do it" Tzuyu firmly said. He started feeding Sana with the porridge that he cooked and Sana tried her best to swallow it even though she doesn't want to eat it.

"What do you feel?" Tzuyu asked after Sana finished her food.

"I feel better. Thank you"

"There's a payment for this" Tzuyu said.

"What is it?"

"Treat me some foods"

"Okay" Sana agreed. "But can you hug me please?" She requested. Tzuyu didn't hesitate to lay down beside her to make her feel better.

"Are you going to leave?" Sana asked while staring at him.

"No" Tzuyu replied as he hugged her. "Take a rest now so you can treat me some foods tomorrow" he added.