I love you

A/N: Explicit content marked with *. Skip to the next star to read past explicit content.

I lay in Mina's bed. She was asleep, but no matter how hard I tried, I could never sleep until my tears calmed down.

Over the past three years, I had learned a lot about Mina. She was 24 when we met. She grew up in Kobe but was born in Texas. She had been a ballerina. She had an older brother. Her voice when she sang was like the feel of silk. Her body was beautiful and perfect. Her lips were soft. She made me feel good. The colours were so bright.

Twice had become the most popular girl group in Korea. She was amazing on stage. She worked so hard.

And every night she told me so.

*

"I still haven't given up yet. Have I?" She would say as she roamed her hands over my breasts.

"Look where I am. You could have done so much." She would say as her kisses moved across my collarbone.

"Don't you be thinking about Dahyun while I'm fucking you, bitch." She would say as I began to squirm in pleasure under her touch.

*

"You're a quitter, Hirai." She would say when I began to cry.

"You're a liar."

"You're pathetic."

"You're a horrible person."

"You don't care about anything."

And slowly, Mina's words became my thoughts. Because they were true.

I quit on my dreams.

I lied to my friends.

I gave up on love.

I hurt people.

I surrendered to fate.

I was pathetic.

I didn't care.

"I love you, Momo." I heard Mina say in her sleep.

A/N: And this is the end of I DON'T CARE. I hope ya'll enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I actually put a lot of thought into the chapters with subtle backstories and undertones. I hope some people are able to pick these up and understand what's going on in this messed up 'soulmate world'.

Please let me know what you think. I take the time to read every comment I get and I reply to some. I love to get feedback from readers and it makes me happy to see that people can have a reaction to my writing.

Thanks so much to kimwig for the shout out which got me so many readers. (To me 100 is a lot so to get past that is amazing!)

Thanks to Twice for inspiring me to write weird fan-fictions.

And thanks to those who read, vote and comment. 

I'll have a new story soon...

(edit: THERE'S A SEQUEL!! Check it out! It's called 'The opposite of love isn't hate, but indifference')