8

"Miss Assistant, What are you doing?Look the flowers he set are so dull.Please change these too."Alexia barked again for nth time.

For last six hours she has gone bull all over the place.The entire location is almost re-decorated according to her preferences.The white curtains are changed into red.The orchid are changed to lilies.The foods are almost unknown to my knowledge.I hope she does not mess mess with it.Celebrations are for free food.Does not she get it?

And here I am going up and down, right and left without a pee break.What does she have on me? I rolled my eyes and sigh for the mercy.

"Ma'am Mr.Hunt would not appreciate the changes.He is very picky about everything."I tried making her understand.

"Who is the wife here....Miss Assistant?"She glared with all the hatred towards me.

"You..."I replied.

"Wrap those gift then."She shooed me from her sight.

"Why is she so mean?"Dona whispered.

"I know right."I chuckled."Let's just hope she doesnot ruin everything."I sighed and made my way to pack the gifts.

"What the hell is going on here?"The voice came from the front door and I hasseled to run towards the door.

"Who did this?"The voice again roared.

"Honey it's me.I changed a bit of decoration-"Alexia was interrupted by Xavier.

"Who told you to change it?Is this some ballroom party?For gods sake it is business party and not some glittery garbage."Xavier yelled again making everyone suck the air.

"I want everything back to original and according to Isabela."He gritted his teeth.

"Everyone heard it just right then get back to work.Now."He looked busted and who would not have be if he had pain in the name of wife.

"Bela Please follow me."He said almost like he whispered.

"Why didnot you pick my call?"He asked with lots of concern as if the man who bossed everyone outside was almost gone.Almost.

"The cell phone was at my purse and I don't know where I kept it?"I replied as I sat down on the nearest couch taking off my heels.I swear my feets were sore.I started massaging it gently.

"You must stop wearing heels at work."He pointed."Does it hurt?"He asked taking my feet to his lap massaging it slow with his hand.

"Yeah.A little."I answered but I knew if I stood half and hour more with the heels on I would collapse.

"Liar."He chuckled making me smile."I knew Alexia would be giving hard time to you all and you did not even ansered my call so I had to come to rescue you."He smiled.

"Aww my lovely angel."I pouted.

"Lovely?"He srinked his eyebrow in amusement just to see my nodding.

"Lovely huh?Take your words back or I will not stop tickling your feet."He started tickling my feet making me laugh.

"Stop....Stop Lovely... angel."

"No."

"Okay.. Okay..Stop my angel."Suddenly he stopped and looked through my eyes.His whole attention was undividedly on me or may me the word I said?

I called him mine?But he is not.He is still hers to claim.I could feel whole storm of emotions in his eyes.As if he was analysing what I said.

I cleared my throat."I-I should leave."I stood up to my feet.

Not walking a step later I was feeling dizzy.My surrounding were spinning and-and everything started going black.