Chapter 20| My Dick is Amazing, Thank You

This chapter has some cussing that isn't censored. Also there's a more detailed kissing scene. (Nothing like over the top but you know what I mean) So like if you're a small child I suggest you leave. Enjoy!

***

"That's freaking ugly." I mutter to Casey.

"Kayla!" She whisper-shouts at me, obviously upset at my crude comment.

"What? It's true!" I point towards the dress on the mannequin. It was a weird, snot-green color with sequins.

Lots of sequins.

And when I say lots, I mean lots.

"Well," She takes a second and looks at the dress, "yes, but it's still rude."

"Excuse me." The worker lady, whose name I see is Karen, comes up to us, "I need you two to please step away from the merchandise."

Merchandise?

Sis. This isn't merchandise. Merchandise is something people want. This is just stuff.

Bad stuff.

"Oh! I'm so sorry." Casey apologizes, grabbing my arm and pulling me away.

But I'm the process I fall into a table of things.

Very expensive things.

It falls over.

"Well shit." I mumble.

"I need to ask you both to leave." Karen says.

Ok, Karen!

Fight me.

I need to ask you to get your nose out of my business. Karen.

"See ya suckers!" I say as Casey pulls me out of the store.

"You're the worst!" Casey shouts at me after we leave.

"I'm not the worst. That dress, however, was the worst."

"Shut up!" She shouts at me, obviously frustrated. "I can't take you anywhere!"

"You can take me to McDonald's." I point to the McDonald's not far from the shopping center.

"We just had lunch!"

"A freaking salad doesn't fill me up." I say, "I've got a stomach that needs fillin'."

"No."

"Yes."

"Kayla." She gets stern. "No."

"Casey." I mock her stern voice. "Yes."

***

"Just pick one!" I say for the umpteenth time.

"But which one looks better?" Casey asks, turning sideways and looking at herself in the mirror. "Does this one make my butt look flat?"

"Your butt looks great." I deadpan, "Can we go?"

"Just shut up and help me."

I stand, walk over to her, pick up the pink dress she had on before, and throw it at her, "Get this one."

"But why this one?"