The Model's Bodyguard (Romantic Suspense)

Author : JasmineDahlia

Supermodel Mila Belvedere never expected her predictable life of fame, photo shoots, and flashing lights to take such drastic turns. Never would she have guessed that her mother would fall so terribly ill, that her mother's couture line and all its fortune would dangle helplessly above her hands. Now Mila has caught the attention of people willing to do anything to get their hands on her fortune- and her.

Sensing the danger, Mila tells her mother whose reaction horribly surprises her. She is adamant on changing her mother's exaggerative decision. A bodyguard? And why does it have to be the dark, alluring, and dangerously handsome Agent Francisco Medina?

The line between professional and personal is always just a step away from being crossed... And when they meet, it proves to be the hardest thing they have to fight. As Agent Medina protects his client from those wanting her harmed, she slowly disarms him and he comes to heal her in more ways than one. But they can't forget the reason they're together. He needs to stop the threat.

And for New York's best bodyguard... this is the most personal it can get.

My opinion : I really don't know why this story isn't more popular. This is one awesome story and I loved every part. It has everything I could ever ask for :') I loved it so much.