Moving Day

Moe POV
"Babe do you see them?" I asked Zy and looked over. She was knocked out sleep with a donut in her hand. I smacked her in the throat and she jumped up coughing.

"WTF I WAS HAVING THE BEST DREAM." Zy whined our pacing the floor.

"What you was dreaming bout dickhead?" I chuckled and she smirked.

"I was fucking the shit outta the baddest bitch on the planet" She replied humping the air. I stood up walking closer glaring at her.

"Maybe....if she's nice....the baddest bitch will let me fuck in reality" She smiled gripping my ass. I started choking her than I realized we were in a airport in front of hundreds of people.

"Babe we can't. We're waiting for someone we're in public." Zyanya looked around confused"

"Was that supposed to mean something or....."

I rolled my eyes then saw Rue and Kay'oir walking toward us. Rue waved at us and smiled and Kay'oir just had her head down.

"Hey guys." We greeted and Rue grinned at them.

"Hey. Thanks for inviting us to stay with you guys." I looked at Kay'oir and she was just looking at the floor.

"I'm sorry. She's really nervous around new people. Give her a little bit and she'll be talking ya ear off." Zyanya smiled and took their bags.

"Ok let's get to the limousine. Our driver is waiting on us." We started walking away then I heard Kay'oir's small voice say something.

"You guys have a limo?" She looked up at me. My heart melted she was literally the cutest thing ever.

"Yea. Zyanya thinks we should ride in style or whatever" Our driver Reginald stood filing his nails.

"Took y'all long enough" he rolled his eyes. Zyanya flipped him off and got in the back.

"Oop. Ok hoe. Keep getting smart. Moe how you doing baby?" Reginald smiled at me. He hates Zy for some reason but he absolutely loves me.

Ten minutes into the ride and we were just sitting and talking and joking around. Zyanya was staring at Kay'oir with an annoyed expression.

Kay'oir literally said nothing. Absolutely nothing the whole time and I'm worried. I hope everything is ok with her.

Kay'oir POV
I couldn't speak. I don't know why. I just feel really uneasy. They've been talking the whole time and I couldn't even find it in myself to engage in the conversation.

After a few seconds of silence, Zyanya finally speaks up.

"Kay'oir" I looked up at her and nodded.

"I mean....you gon talk nigga what the fuck" she chuckled and Moe smacked her boob.

"I'm sorry it's just her silence is worrying me" Zy explained and I took a deep breath.

"No I'm sorry" I put my head down and Rue gave me a hug and kiss. Moe looked around and started a new conversation.

"So how was y'all flight" Rue looked at me and smirked and i blushed.

"What? What happened" I giggled and Rue shrugged.

"The flight was too long you know, we was bored so we had to entertain ourselves" Rue said and Zyanya' mouth dropped.

"Y'all nasty.....I love it" Zy complimented and I smiled.

........40 minutes later.........
"Ok guys here's the room for y'all. The bathroom is right there. The dressers are empty so y'all don't have to keep y'all things in a bag the whole time." Moe said showing us the room. It was honestly beautiful.

"Thank you so much again Moe and Zyanya" Rue replied taking a seat on the bed.

"Oh it's no problem bro. Especially the news we have, y'all need somewhere safe to stay haha" Zyanya chuckled and Moe turned around slowly glaring at her.

Rue and I looked at each other and they just stayed quiet.

"Well....bye guys" Zyanya said walking away and Moe following after her. That's weird.

Daniel POV (rues dad)
I was tied up in a chair getting beaten with brass knuckles. My dealer sat on the side judge watching.

"You still don't have my money bruh." He started walking towards me shaking his head.

"You hella disappointing...you know that already right?" He asked then kicked me in the stomach. Why tf didn't Denise pay him.

"Didn't my wife pay you? She should've paid you."

"Oh yea. She said she was tired of paying your debt. And she said get your shit together or she's leaving."

He looked like he was thinking about something.

"I could you know....kill ya ass or use you to my benefit. Ya foster daughter Kay'oir? Bring her to me."

I instantly felt bad. Kay'oir was innocent. She wouldn't hurt anything. She cried when she dropped her teddy bear cause she thought its damn neck broke. But I have to do what I have to do. She's sexy anyway.

"Where is she? Nobody answered when I called my house."

"Here's the address. Moe and Zyanya are the owners." I took the paper and looked at him confused.

"How you know these people?" He made a disgusted face and walked off.

"The bitch is my sister"

OH MAN GAHDAMNNNNN

how y'all doing??????

How y'all feeling????

any questions or concerns

I've seen a few confused people so I have an announcement READ ASHES TO ROSE PETALS AND EVERYTHING SHOULD BE CHRYSTAL CLEAR okay???💜💜

Bye byeeeee